Chapter 31 - Best Christmas Ever (Part 2)

~Not Edited~

☆Leandro's POV☆

"You're sure that you know how to skate properly this time, not like what happened last time ya know?" He asked. "Y-yeah, I'm sure. Don't worry Gab, I won't do it again." Then I grabbed Gab to me closer. "Unless you wanted more than that accident, huh?" I smirked at him. He pushed me off then started to skate. Cute lil Gab. I stepped on the skating rink once more but knows how to skate this time, just for Gab to be impressed at me. 

          I started to skate to Gab, which he's at the other side of the skating rink... Damn, that was fast. As I got closer to him, I quickly grabbed him and just... hugged him. "What's wrong Leandro?" Gab asked. "Nothing, I just wanna hug you and it's getting cold too." I laughed and let go of Gab, missing his warmth already. Gab puts on his earphones and picking some songs to start to skate. Guessing what Alexander said, 

                    "If you see Gabriel putting on his earphones, meaning he's gonna be in his own world. But I guess you can be an exception to him."

          That's what Alexander said, I guess. I Still don't know what Alexander said, I can be an exception to him. Like what do you mean? He'll not get annoyed by me if I'll disturb him? I skate towards him and tapped on his shoulder. "Do you need something, Leandro?" He asked. I looked at his face and I guess he's not annoyed by asking him. "Well, I was gonna ask if you're already hungry. Bu-." "Sure let's eat, we can come back here anyway. Just don't rip your wrist tag." I nodded in response. Before Gab was gonna go ahead. I grabbed him and pull me closer this time.

          "Hey, we haven't taken a picture yet," I said. "O-oh yeah, I forgot." He mumbled and started to blush. Ahhh cute as always. "Awe. Alright, here we go." I put my phone on the wall and put it on 10 secs timer. I pull Gab closer to me touching our foreheads together. Not caring what the others think, YOU'RE ALL JUST JEALOUS THAT I HAVE A CUTE AND THE BEST SOON-TO-BE BOYFRIEND. "W-wow. That's some great picture there alright." Gabriel in awed. "Yeah, perfect for our wallpaper. Don't you think so?" I asked. "Yeah, I guess so." 

____________________________

Yahh, What a cringy and cliche way to post another chapter, but it's just a chapter... A CHA- sorry sorry, can't say it due to copyrights. Ahahah anyways. So here's anotha Chapter for Gabriel and Leandro. Hope you guys enjoyed it.