Chapter 3- Thinking about Fruit Loops being killed

Rain's Uniform^^^^^^^
Rain's Room^^^^^^^^

Chapter 3- Thinking about Fuit Loops beimg killed

UNEDITED
<^> Rain Thompson <^>

I walked to my locker and punched in my locker combination and opened it.

I put my books in and straightened out my uniform.

I go to NYC Academy, which is a private school.

My uniform is a navy blue plaid skirt; that is to short for my liking, and white blouse, navy blue knee-high socks , and my black high-top converses.

The bell rung and I grabbed my black backpack and swung it over one of my shoulders and shut my locker door.

I walked down the hallway, since it was the end of the day.

"Rain!" Mrs. Doyle yelled.

I turned around and she stood out by her classroom door and motioned for me to come towards her.

I walked over and asked "Yes, Mrs. Doyle?"

"Can I have a word with you?" She asked.

I nodded and followed her into her classroom and she shut the door and I took a seat at a random desk that was in front of row and she sat on the edge of the front of her desk.

"Rain, I know you don't like your History Teacher, and I know you don't like the class, but you're failing History" She informed.

I rubbed my temples "Really!? I just handed in a paper of a essay today!"

"Yes, you failed" She sighed.

Screw History!

"I'm setting you up with a tutor" She said and wrote something on a piece of paper.

My eyes widened "What?! No! Mrs. Doyle I will try harder, I promise"! I begged.

She handed me a piece of paper "Rain, I already know you're trying as hard as you can. But its not working, you need help. And you won't go to your brothers so......I am setting you up with one of the University's students".

"A college student"!? I asked.

She nodded "Yes".

I stood up and sighed and slung my backpack over my shoulder and walked out.

I was walking out to my truck.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I jumped.

A hand covered my mouth and someone threw me over their shoulder.

I punched their back and kicked their chest and squirmed in their grip as my screams muffled under their hand.

I was thrown into a car and someone wrapped duck tape around my wrist.

Then they got in the drivers side.

My heart was racing, my palms were sweaty, and I was scared out of my mind.

The person had on a hoodie so I could not recognize who it was.

I was strapped down so I couldn't move.

"Who the f*ck are you"!? I yelled.

"None of your business" The person gritted.

Ok so it's a guy...........

Great! Yay Life!

"Let me out"! I yelled.

Rain, you're really bad at getting yourself out of this!