Chapter 21- "Still want a pillow Wall?"

Chapter 21- "Still want a pillow wall?"

"Oh my God, Rain! Please just answer him, because he keeps bugging me"! Leah said.

"Me too" Liz added.

Leah, and Liz dragged me out to the mall; and promised me food, so I came.

Ryker and I haven't spoke in 3 days, and he's been angry with me for 3 days!

He's finally come to his senses, but now keeps calling and texting me.

I refuse to answer so now he's trying to get a hold of me threw Liz and Leah.

My phone started to vibrate in my back pocket and I took it out and saw it was the jackass.

"Ryker, what do you want"?! I answered.

"Goddamn it was about time you answered" He muttered.

"I don't have time for this" I stated.

"We need to talk " He said.

"I'm busy" I said as I set the phone between my shoulder and cheek as Liz and Leah asked me to help them find some shirt.

"Rain" He said aggravated.

"Bye Ryker" I said and hung up, then putting my phone in my back-pocket.

"I've never seen Ryker chase a girl to apologize" Liz said shocked.

"I've seen Ryker apologize" Leah stated and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, I need something from Victoria's Secret" Liz perked, as she grabbed my hand and started to pull me towards the store.

I whined "I hate this store"!

"Aren't you modeling for VS soon"? Leah asked as she rose an eyebrow.

I nodded slightly "Yeah, but it still makes me uncomfortable".

They rolled their eyes and started to look at some lingerie.

* * * * * * *
I laughed as we walked into the warehouse as Leah said something.

We came to the main floor/rook and walked in where all the guys were.

I became silent when Ryker's eyes met mine.

Liz and Leah set the millions of bags they had down and I took a seat next to Vince on the couch.

"How was school"? Craig teased and I rolled my eyes "It was great; I only got sent to the principal's office 3 times today".

They all rolled their eyes and I looked to see Ryker and right when I looked at him he looked at me; and I quickly looked away.

"Alright, that's it!" Neil said "We can all feel the sexual tension!"

"Good I'm not the only one" Will said as he waved himself with his hand to blow air at him.

I tensed up and bit my lip in response.

"I got it! Force them to go on a date" Liz suggested happily.

My eyes widened "What?!?"

"You know, at this point I think it's a good idea" Craig said.

We all looked at Craig in shock and Ryker yelled "What the hell, Craig"?!

"What!? You two are just avoiding each other, and it's bringing conflict into the gang" Craig stated and I buried my face in my hands.

"Okay, problem solved! Ryker and Rain are going on a date"! Liz and Leah grinned ear to ear.