Chapter 9- "Are you Ryker's girlfriend"?

Rain's house^^^^^

Chapter 9- "Are you Ryker's girlfriend"?

"Rain! Rain! Rain, let me explain!" Blake pleaded as I walked down the hallway and he followed me.

"No need to explain Blake" I said.

He grabbed my arm and whirled me around to him "I'm sorry, alright".

"Blake, you almost killed Ryker"! I yelled.

People stopped and stared confused.

He pulled me into a classroom and said "I didn't know you knew him"!

"Well I do" I said.

"Rain please, just give me another chance. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was in a gang, but that's not something I just say on a first date" He tried.

"I-I" I looked down.

"Please" He said and tilted my chin up with his index finger "Give me another chance".

"I'll think about it" I said.

He nodded.

"I got to go Blake" I said and walked out.

My phone buzzed.

Craig: Where the hell are you?!

Me: Sorry, be there in 10.

I ran down the hall, thank God I'm aloud to wear Converses with my uniform.

I ran out and got in my truck then speeding away.

"I'm here! I'm here!" I yelled breathlessly as I ran into the warehouse room.

They all looked at me.

I clutched my stomach and tried to catch my breath "O God, I'm dead" I said to myself.

"How was school"? Neil asked throwing me a water bottle.

I unscrewed the cap and narrowed my eyes at him "It was hell, thanks for asking" then taking a sip of the water.

"Thats nice" Craig said "Now have you talked to Blake"?

I said "Uhh.....kind of" and sat down in one of the chairs.

They all raised eyebrows.

"He came up to me today and asked for all this second chance crap, and apologized" I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"You know he's trying to get in your pants" Reece said.

I nodded "I'm well aware".

"Speaking of which...." Ryker trailed off looking at me "You never answered my question. Are you a virgin"?

I looked over at him "Why do you care so much"?

"Just curious if you're a perfect little daddy's girl or not" He smirked taking a sip of his drink.

I rolled my eyes.

"You know, now I'm curios too" Vince said sitting down with everyone else doing the same.

"Guys leave her alone. If she is, so what" Leah said.

"No, no, no. I'm curious" Craig said.

"Okay, I'll give you a hint".

They all waited.

"Your hint is" I started then throwing my water bottle at Ryker's head "You're all perverts, especially you"I said looking at Ryker.

They all laughed and Ryker glared at me and rubbed his head "Ow" he said with no emotion.

I have apparently been brought into the gang now.