Chapter 20- "My Good Girl"

The picture is of Barbara Palvin (Rain) & Francisco Lachowski (Ryker)
I made it :)

Chapter 20- "My Good Girl"

<^> Continuing in Ryker's POV <^>

I walked into the bathroom where Leah and Liz were trying to get the blood out of her hair from the cuts in her head.

Rain sat in the tub look traumatized with her knees pulled up to her chest and her arms wrapped around her legs with her head laying on her knees; basically curled up into a little ball.

Leah and Liz looked at me and I said "Sorry, I-I'll come in l-later" then starting to back out.

"It's fine Ryker" Leah sighed "We were just rinsing her hair".

Rain didn't even bother to look up at me; and she just stared ahead.

We saw she cracked her head a bit; Liz told us he threw her up against a wall too so that caused it.

Let along all the cuts she has from the glass bottle that he smacked her over the head with.

"Ryker, can you give us your shirt? We don't have any extra clothes here" Liz said as she grabbed a towel.

I sighed and grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head and handed it to Liz.

Rain took a towel and wrapped it around her quickly before anyone saw anything.

"Alright, will let you get changed" Leah sighed, and then pushed us all out, of the bathroom and into the main room where everyone was sitting around waiting impatiently.

"Is she okay"? Neil, Vince, Peter, Will, Reece, and Craig all asked as they shot up and asked with concern.

"Yeah; she's getting changed" Liz informed them and they all sighed in relief and sat back down; on the furniture.

"I can't believe her dad, would do that..." Vince muttered.

"Yeah, what was it even about"? Neil asked and Liz tensed up and hesitated "S-she can tell you that, she'll get mad if I tell you".

"Liz, for Christ-sakes! I think you can tell us why her dad beat her to a bloody pulp!" I yelled.

There were footsteps coming and everyone became silent and I turned around and Rain walked in with her hair dry but a bit damp and my shirt with leggings.

She pressed her lips in a thin line and blinked a few times, as she averted her attention towards the floor and stared down at it and mumbled something along the lines of "You".

We all raised an eyebrow and she looked up and her eyes met mine "It was about you, Ryker" she said with her voice cold and you could tell she was holding back tears.

"I fucking stood up for you, because I'm a fucking idiot!" She exclaimed and rolled her eyes at herself in frustration.

I saw tears prick her eyes and she looked away from me and off to the side and ran a hand threw her brown long hair.

I walked closer to her and pulled her into a hug, and she sniffled into my chest as she began to cry, and I hugged her tightly and rested my chin on her shoulder "Rain-".

"Please don't-" She cried and stepped back and I wiped her tears with my thumb.

"Rain" Melanie asked as she held a stuffed-bear in one hand and tugged on the hem of Rain's shirt...well my shirt.

Rain looked down at her and Melanie asked "Why are you crying"? with innocence in her voice, and she gave a concerned look.

Rain wiped a few tears that escaped her eyes and picked Melanie up and smiled weakly "No reason".