Chapter 47- "Don't Kiss me again James, because there's no point."

Cover by @StarShine9000

Warning: There is a part where it's a bit triggering; it's NOT very detailed but read at your own risk.

Chapter 47- "Don't Kiss me again James, because there's not point."

<^> Continuing in Ryker's POV <^>

I couldn't stop thinking about Rain..I couldn't get her out of my head..It seemed impossible. It is impossible.

I love her..

Seriously Ryker, get a grip! Stop being so sappy that she broke up with you.

I fought with my inner conscience internally and a voice interrupted "Hi. I was wondering is you have $5 dollars you could lend me?"

I knew that voice...

I looked up to see brown hair and blue eyes that I knew. She stood their and started to say something but stopped.

"Mom." I said shocked with my eyes widening, she put a hand over her mouth to and tears pricked her eyes "Ryker.."

I was in a state of shock and couldn't believe it was her. I haven't seen her in 12 years, but she didn't change much. It's not the best thing to say but I just figure'd she'd turn into a drug addict or alcoholic by now. 

I didn't know what to do and neither did she. She didn't even seem like my mom, she just seemed to be like some stranger I knew.

"Ryker!" A voice dragged on and Melanie ran up to me. Standing up, I quickly picked her up and shifted her over to my side.

"Melanie.." My mom whispered as she stared at her with mezmorization in her eyes. Melanie didn't seem to draw attention towards her till Leah, Faith and Reece walked up.

"Hey bro, I need your keys-." Reece started as they approached then freezing in their place. "Mom." They both whispered in utter shock.

"Oh my Gosh...you're all so grown up.." She said as tears were in her eyes. Reece pulled Faith into his side and hugged her, knowing she was about to cry.

"Where have you been?" Leah asked in an almost whisper and tears pricked her eyes as well. "I moved down here 9 years ago." She answered "Where have you?"

"We've all been living in New York City." Reece stated as he rubbed circles on Faith's back. "What have you come all the way down here for?" She asked concerned as if she knew something was wrong.

I shifted my eyes to somewhere else in the restaurant and clenched my jaw. "Ryker's girlfriend got kidnapped.." Reece trailed off and realized he said girlfriend as a current phrase.

"Right. And we should probably get going." I said, handing Melanie to Leah and walking out of the restaurant. It was down pouring, Thunder rumbled and lightning struck.

"Ryker! Ryker!" Leah's voice yelled after me as she ran out after me "Ryker stop!"

I stopped walking and turned around to face her "What Leah?!" I snapped. "Ryk..I know you're going through a lot right now, but you have to stop and calm down for a minute-" She sighed.

"You want me to calm down?! Leah I know you're blond and all but don't be dumb for a minute! Rain's somewhere out there kidnapped with her ex rapist boyfriend, and one of the most powerful gangs! And ontop of that she broke up with me! So don't fucking tell me to calm down!" I yelled.

Rain poured came down faster and faster and I was soaked by now and could barely see Leah.

(Don't any of you dare comment "Ha. Get it Rain...")