Chapter 52- "Do you want to go to Prom with me?"

Cover by Howling_Demon

WARNING: UNEDITED

Chapter 52- "Do you want to go to Prom with me?"

"I wouldn't doubt it." Abe narrowed his eyes at me, making me roll my in response. "Oh mio Dio! Cibo americano!" Andre and Tate exclaimed, coming up with a bunch of Twinkies.

"Twinkies?" I questioned, "They're not very good in my opinion. Definitely put to higher expectations then what they are." "Americani ingrati." Seb muttered under his breath in Italian.

"Io non sono un ingrato americano! E parlo Italain, idiota!" I exclaimed, sending him a glare. "Can we get them, Rain?" They all begged, and I sighed "Fine. Put them in the cart."

They all broke out into smiles, and I rolled my eyes in response. I had to do some grocery shopping because it was my turn to pick up food for the warehouse, and the guys wanted to come see an American grocery store.

I walked down an aisle; leaving the guys to stare at American junk food in starstruck. I shifted the basket on my arm, walking down an aisle of pasta sauce and other sauces.

I scanned over the shelves when a voice broke I'm "Rain." I whirled around, and jumped from being startled. My eyes then grew wide and I blinked slowly "W-What are you doing here?" I asked in complete shock.

"I had to see you. I had to make sure you were okay." He said honestly, coming closer to me. "A phone call would have done fine." I stated, still in shock.

Rolling his hazel eyes at me "Don't be ridiculous, Rain." He took the basket off my arm and set it down on the ground before taking my hands in his only to intertwine our fingers, bringing us closer together.

"I was thinking..and you're not back with Anderson-" He trailed off, and I blinked slowly. He started to lean in, and I froze about to pull back right when James was pushed away from me.

I looked to see an overprotective jelaous Ryker step in front of me and shove him back "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"Ryker." I warned, tugging on his hand to pull him back but he wouldn't budge. "James, maybe you should leave." I spoke up, and his eyes snapped to mine then looking at Ryker.

"I think I'm getting the girl you don't deserve." He said stern. "You better get the hell away from her before I kick your ass all the way back to North Carolina." Ryker gritted.

James through the first punch and hit right into Ryker's jaw. He quickly went tense and clutched his fist before sending a fist flying to Jame's stomach.

James shoved Ryker back into the shelves and a couple of the glass containers fell, breaking once they hit the ground. Ryker stumbled a bit before regaining balance and sending a punch right into Jame's nose, kicking him in the gut.

James hit the other shelves and more things fell off and broke. "Stop! Stop!" I yelled, but they continued to argue. Walking up, I quickly caught Ryker's fist before it came in contact with James.

"Enough!" I yelled, and people were circling around us. "I'm not dealing with this bullshit!" I yelled. "Rain what about us-" James started.

"No, there is no us James. You know I'm in love with Ryker." I sighed, running a hand through my brown long hair. I then saw Ryker's lips tug up to a smirk, and I turned my attnetion to him.

"Don't. Because we're done, you lied to me about everything. I'm not dealing with that." I stated stern, and Ryker grabbed my hands in his.

"Rain, baby. You know I love you, and I'm sorry. Can't we just get past this-" He said, but I took my hands out of his. "No, we already talked about this."