Chapter 8- Parties, Pianos, and Pools

Picture of Rain and Ryker^^^^

Video of piano song cover^^^^

Chapter 8- Parties, Pianos, and Pools

It was Friday and I had the date with Blake tonight.

"Try this on"! Alex said excitedly as she threw a bunch of clothes at me.

"Alex, I know how to dress myself" I said and walked into my closet and shut the door.

I threw on a red long sleeve shirt, skinny jeans, a gray beanie, and converses.

I walked out and Alex grinned and said "Let me do your hair"!

I narrowed my eyes at her.

She frowned and sighed "I'm sorry- it's just. You haven't been on a date in awhile and my little Rain is growing up".

I threw a pillow at her and laughed.

I heard the doorbell ring from downstairs.

I ran down the spiral staircase, trying to get the door before my brothers answered.

"I got it"! I yelled.

I opened the door to Blake.

He smiled "Hey Rain".

"Hey" I smiled.

"Alright. State you first, middle, last, name. Age, occupation, future plans, medical plans, insurance, health and hygiene records" My brothers all bombarded him with questions.

"Guys"! I yelled and they became silence "I'll be back by midnight. Alright"?

They nodded stern and glared at Blake.

I stepped out and shut the door behind me and we walked down the driveway.

"Sorry about that, my brothers are really overprotective" I said.

He chuckled "It's alright. I get it. I'm the same way with my sisters boyfriend".

I smiled and got in his black colored Volvo.

"Nice car" I said as I buckled up.

He said "Thanks, but mines in the shop this is my sisters".

I nodded.

"So where are we going"? I asked.

"I heard you like Music Festivals" He said.

I nodded.

"Well their's one up in Manhattan" He said "Want to go"?

My eyes lit up and I nodded.

He chuckled and drove off.

*******************************

I laughed as he took my hands and spinned me.

Blake is actually really nice and funny, not like the quarterback douche he seems to be.

"Say you'll never let me go"! I sang as the band played Roses by The Chainsmokers.

He laughed and said "You know your not that bad of a singer".

"Why thank you" I said in a posh tone.

The song ended.

"Want to get something to eat"? He asked.

I nodded and he took my hand and led me out of the crowd and away from the stage.

He ordered a thing of fries then insisted on paying and handing the french fries to me.