Chapter 50- "I love you"

A://N ALRIGHT! IF THERE ISN'T A AUTHOR NOTES, DO NOTES READ THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT MEANS THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE UPDATE, WAIT UNTIL I RE-UPLOAD IT IF THERE'S NO AUTHORS NOTE

WARNING: UNEDITED
ALSO LOTS OF SWTICHING POINT OF VIEWS●

Chapter 50- "I love you"

I closed the space between us, by
pressing my lips to his. He cupped my cheek with his hand, moving closer to me and his lips moving in sync with mine.

Then a buzzing noise went off, making us both pull away. There was a light on the wall of the room that was flashing red and making a buzzing.

"What's that?" I asked quietly. James eyes were wide, and he said "Your gang is coming." My eyes widened, and the door bursted open.

Zeke came in and ordered "Let's go." I sat there with a smirk on my face, and Zeke yelled "Why are you smirking?!"

"Because you're about to get your ass whooped" I stated, and he glared at me. "We're switching to the glass from, let's go." Zeke commanded, and snapped his fingers at James.

James undid the chains around my ankles and wrist, before taking my hand and pulling me down the hall where everyone was running around trying to prepare.

We came up to Hayes, and he nodded "They got my messgae." "You did this?" I asked. Hayes nodded sternly "But you need to follow James for now, and everything will work out."

James started pulling me down the hall, and I called after Hayes "Thank you!"

<^> Ryker Anderson POV <^>

~ Earlier that day ~

"God I hate this..." I muttered under my breath, putting bullets into a mag. "It'll be worth it." Ally gave a reassuring smile.

"Fucking better be." I said, slapping the magazine in the gun, loading loading a bullet into the chamber.

There were cops with us and they were supposedly suppose to help us, but I didn't buy it. Cops are cops, and they're assholes when they abuse authority; just like Sheriff daughter.

"I know what you're thinking." Ally spoke up, loading bullets into her revolver "And not all cops are assholes, Ryker." I rolled my eyes at her "Most of them are. You're lucky you haven't met Sheriff Thompson."

"Rain's dad?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah, One time when I was in jail when I was 15 and Sheriff Thompson was the one Watching me, and I just remember thinking 'God, I'd hate to be his kids'." I explained, loading more bullets into other guns.

"Hey, watch it; that's your future father in law" Ally smacked my arm, with a small chuckle. "Over my dead body." I muttered, and Ally smirked holding up a gun "That can be arranged."

I took the gun from her "Don't even think about it, Alessandra Monica." She rolled her blue eyes at me, and asked "So what do you think of Natalie?"

"I think she can go fall of a cliff..I'll be happy to push her too, if she needs moral support" I stated. "Ryker Xavier!" She scoffed.

My phone starting buzzing and I quickly pulled it out and saw it was an unknown number. Alessandra raised an eyebrow and I shrugged, answering it.

"Hello?" I answered, not knowing who it was.

"Anderson?" A voice questioned, and Ally furrowed her eyebrows together. "Who is this?" I asked, because I didn't recognize the voice.

"Hayes, I work for Zeke Monroe" He introduced. I clenched my jaw, not knowing what this guy was going to say.