Chapter 13- "I didn't like the way they were looking at you"

UNEDITED

"Anderson"! A voice yelled.

"Shit" Ryker muttered under his breath, and I gave a worried expression.

He put his lips to the top of my ear and said "Do not do or say anything".

I gulped and nodded slowly, as we walked up.

The guys had smirks appear on the faces, and they scanned over me.

"Oh this should be fun" One guy smirked as he looked at me.

Ryker protectively wrapped an arm around my waist, and kept me close to him with no distance between us.

"Aww, look Ryker's got himself a new girlfriend" One guy tested.

I bit my tongue, so I wouldn't flip out and scream at the guy in response at his 'girlfriend' remark.

"Oh, sorry we meant a new bang buddy" Another corrected.

"Watch it" Ryker snapped and gritted threw his teeth.

"What's your name sweetheart" The guy who seemed to be the leader asked.

Ryker sent me a warning look, and I kept my lips pressed in a thin line, not answering to anything.

"I see...." The guy clenched his jaw "You're a newbie of the gang. They don't want to corrupt you....too fast."

I stayed silent, and Ryker and them exchanged ice cold death glares, they seemed to be communicating threw eyes.

A guys eyes snapped towards me and his eyes roamed my body' basically eye raping me and he bit his lip afterward.

Ryker sent a punch right to his jaw, and the guy stumbled back from shock. Then threw a punch at Ryker and they began to go into a fist fight as a crowd formed.

A guy grabbed me by the waist and his hand grabbed my butt. I jumped and kneed him in the balls, and he let go of me and grabbed that area in pain.

Another guy came towards me, and I kicked him in the gut, sending him flying back.

Ryker beat the shit out of the 'leader' of the 'Crisis' gang, and he gritted "Look at her like that again, and I will cut you" then letting go of him, and grabbing my wrist and pulling me down the boardwalk as we ran.

He grabbed his phone and handed it to me "Call Craig, and tell him to meet us at the cabin" he instructed.

He continued to look back, making sure no one was following, and we ran threw crowds of people.

I went threw his contacts and came to Craig.

I hit the calling icon and put it to me ear as it rang.

"You better have not of banged Rain, or I'll kill you" Craig's voice answered.

"Craig, it's me" I said, continuing to run barefooted down the wooden boardwalk.

"Oh hey Rain....ignore that last comment" He said.

"We ran into a the Crisis Gang, and Ryker pissed them off so meet us at the...cabin"? I said uncertain.

"Of course he fucking did"! He said aggravated "Meet you there".

I hung up, and handed Ryker back his phone, and we came to the parking lot, to Ryker's truck.

I ran to the passenger side and got in, then quickly shutting the door. Ryker sped down the street, running a few red lights.

"Why the hell would you piss them off"!? I exclaimed.