Chapter 29- "Be my goldfish"?

Dedicated to @Shawn_muffin

Chapter 29- "Be my goldfish"?

"Be my girlfriend"? Ryker asked.

Did I just hear that correctly?

Nope he probably asked "Be my goldfish"?

Yeah....yeah...he said goldfish....

I sat up quickly and my eyes lit up "What"?!

His eyes met mine and he pulled me into his lap "I like you Rain, and I want to be with you".

Butterflies erupted my stomach, my breath hitched, and my heart was racing.

I smashed my lips into his and smiled against his lips and he wrapped his arms around me and kept me secured in his lap.

I rested my hands on his shoulders and the kiss was soft and gentle.

I pulled away and Ryker pressed his forehead to mine "I'll take that as a yes"?

I smiled and blush crept onto my cheeks.

"You can take that as a yes" I smiled and he pecked my lips.

"How are you going to tell Liz and Leah"? Ryker asked.

"Why do I have to tell them"?

"Because I don't want to have to deal with their fangirling" Ryker said.

I rolled my eyes and said sarcastically "Well aren't you generous".

"Only for you, my princess" He smirked and pecked my lips "Only for you".

We walked inside and Ryker sat down as everyone was watching some movie.

Ryker pulled me down onto his lap and I groaned "Ryker"! And tried to get out of his grip.

He pulled me down and I smacked his chest "You're such an annoying boyfriend".

The word 'boyfriend' made my heart flutter.

Everyone's head whipped towards us and they all shot up "WHAT"?!

"Oh....did we forget to mention...Rain and I are dating" Ryker said then popping a piece of a cucumber in his mouth, casually.

Liz and Leah's eyes lit up and they exclaimed "The ship has sailed!!!!! Since when has this been going on".

"Since about 5 minutes ago" I shrugged and my lips tugged into a smile, and Craig said "Ahaha! You do like him!"

I rolled my eyes, and Liz and Leah started to freak out and Ryker wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

* * * * * * * *
A week and a half later

"Rain are you sure that you don't want me to pick you up"? Ryker asked for the 5th time.

"Ryker" I warned in frustration "I can handle myself, I'm not paralyzed, you know. I can drive myself to school".

"I don't want you driving yourself to school" He said stern.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me"I said annoyance. I have to go back to school, and Ryker doesn't think I'm capable of driving because of my ankle.

"You could get into a car accident"! He defend.

"I could get into a car accident even if I wasn't on crutches!" I snapped.

"Rain"!

"Okay! Fine! ALEX"! I yelled and Alex came into my room and raised an eyebrow. "Will you drive me to school, because to Ryker I'm apparently a horrible driver and can't handle myself" I accused to make sure Ryker heard me over the phone.