Bonus Chapter - Rain gives Birth

"No dad, I'm ok." I insisted for the millionth time to my paranoid father. My dad had been calling me non stop and asking if he needed to come over while Ryker had been at work.

"Rain are you sure- I mean with Roman and everything, I understand your hands may be tied." He continued but I rolled my eyes in response while I continued on with the dishes while holding the phone between my shoulder and ear.

"Dad I've done this before. I'm ok, I promise." I breathed out, knowing this argument was not going to end soon. "Fine." He said relentlessly "But if you need anything, don't hesitate to call. Love you."

"Ok thanks dad, love you too." I bid my goodbyes to him before hanging up the phone only to turn around to my three-year-old daughter tugging on my leggings.

"What baby?" I asked her while she put her arms up in the air, signaling she wanted to be picked up. I picked her up and rested her on my hip and gave her Eskimo kisses, making her erupt in laughter.

Roman was three, almost four and it seems like the time has flown since we first had her. I was now 22 and Ryker was 24 and about to have our second kid. I was a little less than nine months and ready to pop at any moment, hence my dad's constant worry. Although I was glad our relationship was improving, I didn't like the overbearingness he came with.

"Where's daddy?" Rome's bright blue eyes stared up at me, she definitely took after me but don't tell Ryker that or he just gets jealous.

"He's at work Rome, he'll be home later tonight around Dinner," I explained to her before I felt an intense pain in the top of my uterus. I placed Roman down for a moment and clutched my almost nine-month pregnant stomach.

The pain intensified and I ran to the bathroom quickly only to realize my water had broke. I had been having contractions for two days now but they were getting worse and closer. My eyes widened at the sight, and I couldn't believe it was happening. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and quickly scrolled to Ryker's contact number and placed it up to my ear as it rang over and over again.

"Pick up for Christ's sake," I muttered as I rubbed my temples as I began to stress out. Of course, my husband would be the one to not pick up when I was going into labor. It had gone to voicemail and I quickly called Vince who had been with Ally for the day at the warehouse.

"Hello?" Vince answered.

"Vince, my water broke. Ryker isn't answering his phone, I need you to take me to the hospital." I said bluntly and I could hear Vince panic more than I was.

"Oh my fucking god. Ok, I'll be right there."

"Can I talk to Ally?" I asked and Vince handed the phone over to Ally who was freaking out with excitement. "Can you watch Roman for me?" I asked her in hopes that I wouldn't have to bring her to the hospital with me.

"Yes of course." She cheered happily "Vince and I are on our way now. Baby #2 is coming!"

I bid my goodbyes to them that I would see them soon and quickly ran upstairs to grab my hospital bag and change into a different pair of pants while Roman jumped up and down on my bed.

"Are you going to a sleepover mommy?" She beamed a smile at me as she continued to jump up and down before laying down and making pretend snow angels.

"No Romie." I sat down next to her "Mommy has to go to the hospital for the baby to come. Aunt Ally is going to come to watch you ok? Then once the baby comes, you can come to the hospital with daddy."

She put a hand on my stomach as she stared before her eyes looked up to mine "The baby is coming?!" I nodded and chuckled at her excitement as I tucked her long caramel brown hair behind her ear.