Chapter 53- "Take me Back?" "Always, princess."

Warning: UNEDITED

Chapter 53- "Take me back? Always, princess."

There was a knock at my bedroom door before it opened up to Jax. "Hey sis." He smiled, walking in. "Hey." I offered a small smile.

It was 2 p.m. and I've only gotten out of bed to brush my teeth, hair, and eat. Last night was a nightmare; Leah was sobbing her eyes out, Craig was beaten the shit out of, Liz is still mad at me, and Ryker wasn't answering anyone's phone call or text.

I wonder what being a normal teenager feels like...

"Well I know you're going to prom tonight..and there's going to be peer-pressure.." He trailed off.

"Jax." I said, sitting up as I knew where this was going. "And I don't want you making a little mistake, that changes your whole world." Jax sighed.

"Jax." I groaned, rubbing my temples and burring my face in my hands. "I'm serious Rain, you could end up with an STD or pregnant..and you haven't had sex since you were with Tyson.." He trailed off.

I slowly started to look up from my hands and at Jax. His eyes then went wide "You did not!?"

"Jax it was in Italy and we were together for months.." I shrugged. Jax ran his hands through his hair, "Tell me you used protection! Please tell me you used protection!"

"Jax!" I yelled, embarrassed as ever. "Oh my God, Rain." He muttered, "You could be pregnant."

"We used a condom, alright!" I blurted out, and he sighed in relief, "Oh thank God." My face had to be bright red by now red by now and I pointed at the door "Out."

"I meant it Rain. Please be safe." He narrowed his eyes at me. "JAX!" I yelled, and he sighed before walking out. I plopped back down onto my bed, staring up at the ceiling.

~ ~ ~ ~
"Rain sit still." Ally said, and I sighed in response. My bedroom door opened and I turned my head quickly to see who it was.

"Ow!" I yelled, quickly putting a hand up to my neck because the curling iron Ally was using, just burnt my neck. "Told you not to move." Alessandra pointed out.

I rolled my eyes, and stood up to walk over to Liz. "Hey." I said and she continued to give me the silent treatment. "Liz..come on, you're one of my best friends; you can't ignore me forever." I said, but no response.

"Why are you even mad?" I asked. "Why am I mad?" She questioned, her head snapping to mine, "Because you don't see what you're doing to yourself Rain! You're making these dumb decisions that are hurting you."

Standing up straight, I pressed my lips in a tight line. "When are you just going to open your eyes and see that you love him; and there's no denying that." She continued, "You trusted your dad again and he beat you to the point where you couldn't walk, and you know who was always there?"

She paused, crossing her arms over her chest "Ryker. Ryker was there. So if you can trust your dad again, trust Ryker again." Swallowing a lump in my throat "You still mad at me?"

She shook her head, giving a small smile "No. How could I ever stay mad at you." She pulled me into a tight hug.

"Ok, you have a prom to get ready for." Liz grinned, pulling back from me "And I was thinking something like a smoky eye."

~ ~ ~ ~
Clipping the earings in my ears the doorbell went off and my brothers yelled my name from downstairs. I quickly headed out of room and down the grand staircase.

"Hey." Hudson smiled at me, and I bit my lip "Hey." Walking up to him, he pecked my cheek and handed me a red corsage. "Aww, thanks." I smiled, as he slipped it onto my wrist.