Epilogue - "Will You Marry Me?"

<^> Rain Thompson POV <^>

"Rain, baby." A soft voice said as I felt someone trace circles on the skin of my cheek and my eyes flickered open to adjust to the light coming in from the window to see Ryker laying on his side staring down at me.

A smile appeared on his face when my eyes opened "I have to run down to work real quick, Vince needs help on some transmission."

Rubbing my eyes, I sat up and nodded. He leaned over and pressed his lips to mine, and cupped my face with his hand giving me a soft gentle kiss before pulling away.

He got out of bed and pulled clothes on and I covered my naked body with the blanket.

"Wait, what about my graduation?" I asked him, realizing my graduation was today at one o'clock and it had already been eight in the morning. "I'll be back in time princess." He reassured "Its just a quick fix."

I nodded and he gave me one last peck before grabbing his keys and phone before walking out of his bedroom of the apartment which soon I saw Ally, Liz, and Faith walk in.

"OH RYKER! OH!" Ally fake moaned, while hitting the wall to make a banging sound "Oh daddy fuck me!"

I chucked a pillow at her and rolled my eyes "I am not loud and I do not call him daddy." They all sat down on the bed and Liz gave me a look and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"You're just naked so.." She trailed off "Who is top and bottom?"

"OK! Ew!" Faith shouted as I grabbed one of Rykers white t-shirts off the floor and pulled it on over my body and she put her hands over her ears "That's my big brother and Rain please don't answer that."

Ally rolled her eyes at Faith "Oh You are so 15." Then turning to me "So Rain what are you wearing for grad-"

Before she could finish I froze for a second before getting up from the bed and running to the bathroom and kneeling down in front of the toilet and throwing up.

All the girls came in, and Liz pulled my hair back as I continued to throw up and my stomach turned.

"Hello?" A voice yelled and I could tell it was Leah's. "In here!" Faith shouted back and I turned around to see Leah and Peter walk in.

"Whats going on?" Leah asked concerned, and I quickly flushed the toilet and closed the lid before sitting on top of it and wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"I don't know.." I trailed off "I'm sure its graduation jitters."

They all looked at each other and Peter directly looked at me and sighed "Rain are you pregnant?"

My head shot up immediately "What? No. Of course not, I'm eighteen I can't be pregnant."

Leah looked at me and I could see her face fall "Rain when was the last time you had your period?"

I Shrugged, fidgetting with my hands "A month ago? I've been late but I figured it was cause I started the pill. I can't be pregnant the last time Ryker and I had sex was in Italy."

Besides last night but if I was pregnant from last night I wouldn't be getting symptoms already.

"Rain." Ally buried her face in her hands "Oh my god. You're a month late..and a month ago was when you and Ryker did it in Italy."

Then the realization hit me, all the symptoms I've been having. The missed period, throwing up constantly, being so tired all the time and moody, my boobs being sore, etc but I just thought it was all the stress from being kidnapped, my dad being hurt, and graduation.