Chapter 36- "I wish I could say the same"

A://N VERY IMPORTANT:

Hey guys...

So I am sorry to say this.

But I've come to decided that I'm leaving wattpad...

And am NOT continuing this story.

I've just lost all inspiration for it, and there's no connection between myself in the characters, and when I write it feels like I'm being forced to write...

I'm very sorry, and I appreciate all the support you guys have given me, and It really does mean a lot to me.

Oh..and another thing;

April Fools ;)

Thank you Howling_Demon for the amazing cover!! ♡♡♡

WARNING: UNEDITED

Chapter 36- "I wish I could say the same"

"I'm------" Leah said then mumbling the last part, so I couldn't here.

"What"? I asked.

She looked up at me and sighed "I'm pregnant".

My eyes widened and jaw dropped "WHAT"?!

She nodded slightly "Yeah...".

"PREGNANT"?! I exclaimed and was in a state of shock.

"Rain...you have to promise me that you won't tell Ryker! Or any of the guys" She pleaded.

"I-I...Who's the dad"? I asked.

Leah doesn't have a boyfriend..so it must have happened from a one night stand.

"Do you remember last week when we all got back from the club and I was hammered"? She asked and I nodded slowly "Yeah..drunk is an understatement".

"Well I ended up spending the night in Craig's room, and one thing just kinda of led to another..." She trailed off.

My eyes widened and jaw dropped "Craig?! Craig is the Baby Daddy"?!

She sighed and looked off to the side "I hate that word, 'Baby Daddy'."

"I can't believe this" I muttered and ran a hand through my hair, and grabbed my skateboard out of the back of Liz's trunk "I'll see you guys later".

"Rain! Rain! Rain"! They yelled my name but I ignored it and skated down the road.

I can't keep this secret from Ryker..he's going to kill me once he finds out because he's going to know that I knew..

My mind flooded with thoughts, and I swerved through traffic of cars as I went through the city.

* * * * * * * * * *

I took a deep breath as I stared at the doors of my house, and stood on the top step as my hand clasped around the doorknob.

I opened it and it creaked open, and it was dead silent. It was odd, because the house use to always be filled with sounds. I stepped inside and a chill went up my spine.

"Dad"? I asked in a yell to see if he was home.

No answer.

I walked out back, and saw the pool opened up and I went to slip my converses off when a door slid open. I whirled around to see my dad.