Chapter 31- "To have your daughter arrested for Drag racing"?!

Thank you @Anyssa0409 for the cover :)

Dedicated to Love_Divergent42 because she's an awesome reader :)

Warning: UNEDITED

Chapter 31- "To have your daughter arrested for Drag racing"?!

"Careful, Thompson" Craig said and I nodded slightly, then buckling the seat-belt and I placed my hands on the steering wheel that was covered in leather.

I took a deep breath, and drove up to the starting line, where I saw Blake pull up besides me and a smirk grew on his face "Game on, Thompson"! He called over.

People chanted the countdown and I turned my attention towards the road, and focused ahead and thought about the road, I had to take.

"1! GO!"

I slammed my foot on the gas pedal and took off and I kept my hand on the gear stick as, I changed gears to automatic, and I quickly switched on my pedals.

Blake and I took the lead and we were right beside each other as we came into town, and I looked over and he looked at me with a glare.

I turned back to the road and clutched the steering wheel and put my head back against the seat and straightened up, and the guys started talking through the radio communicator thing.

"Rain! He's right behind you! Watch it"! Reece exclaimed and I quickly changed gears and pressed around on buttons, and pulled ahead of Blake.

It was dark out and there were street lights to keep the roads lit. I saw that we were headed towards the city and my eyes grew wide.

The City....

I sped through the streets as I tried not to look over at Blake and I tapped my index finger on the steering wheel and kept a foot down on the gas, and I ran through a red light.

Cars cleared the road, so they wouldn't get hit and I kept my eyes fixated on ahead.

I sped down the highway and Blake pulled ahead of me and my eyes narrowed.

Think Rain! Think!

I then switched my gears and hit a bunch of buttons on the system and revved the engine, then taking off as I passed cars.

I looked back and saw there were no other people to be seen racing, and they were to far back. I turned back to the road.

I sped up and my foot was full-force on the pedal, and I drove in and out of lanes and through cars, that were just driving casually.

I came to Blake and he looked over me with a shocked look through his window and I smirked, and he turned back to the road and shifted in his seat.

We were driving right beside each other and speeding way past the speeding limit.

We were almost through the whole track, and almost back to the meeting place.

I heard a noise, I did not want to hear.....

Cop Sirens.

I sighed and placed my head back-up against the seat and continued to drive.

Great! Now what am I suppose to do?!

Blake didn't seem phased by it and continued to drive. I bit my lip and tensed up, and I looked in my rear-view mirror to see the cops still chasing us and their sirens and lights were going off.

I sped down the highway, and Blake was right beside me.

"Goddammit!" I muttered and I continued to glance at my rear-view mirrors to see the cops right behind me.