Chapter 58- "You murdered nine people.."

WARNING: UNEDITED

Chapter 58- "You murdered nine people.."

"He asked you why you didn't wear rings?" Liz questioned, and I nodded slightly as I took a sip of my coffee. "Oh my God!" Juliet and Celeste exclaimed, with overjoy.

"Do you know what this means?!" Ally stood up from her seat. I shook my head, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. "Rain.." Leah narrowed her eyes at me as she fixed a sleeping Melanie in her lap "Don't be so oblivious."

"I'm not!" I defended "I just figured he was being his usual Ryker self." "Rain," Ally scoffed before grinning "He's going to propose!" I choked and spit my coffee back into the mug before breaking out into a coughing fit.

"Ryker is not going to propose," I shook my head as I stood up from my seat and walked into the kitchen of the warehouse to put my mug away. "Oh come on, you two fight like a married couple anyways," Celeste rolled her eyes.

"Look, I know Ryker. And he's not the type of guy to propose..like ever," I defended. "Well I know my brother," Leah spoke up "And I know how much he loves you."

"We are not getting engaged, alright?!" I exclaimed before they all started bickering over this with me. "So if he did, you wouldn't say yes?" Juliet cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Well I don't know, because it's not going to happen," I defended. "But Hypothetically speaking, what would say?" I then heard the doors of the main room in the warehouse open. "We do not talk about this at all in front of the guys, understood?" I gritted, pointing a finger at all of them.

They all went silent and moments later all guys came into the kitchen. "Where's lunch?" Luca and Will asked, and Celeste flicked Luca in the head "Waiting for you to make it."

Ryker came up to me and pecked my lips. "Hey, how was work?" I asked and Ryker rolled his eyes "Guy came in and demanded for a lower price on his engine because I fixed it a month ago but he fucked it up again."

"Well did you lower the price?" I asked and he scoffed a laugh while grabbing a water bottle from the fridge "Hell No. I told him to pay or find a new mechanic."

The guys were all dealing with a bunch of stuff on the gangs and coming up with plans for if anything happened, while some of them went to work.

"Shit," Ryker muttered under his breath before he reached up to the cabinet and searched for a medication bottle. He sighed, and I grabbed my backpack and reached into the front pocket before handing them to him.

"Thank you, I promise I'll pay them next month," He sighed and I rolled my eyes at him "Ryk, I told you I'd pay for them." "But you shouldn't have too-" He started when I put my index finger up to his lips; making him shut up.

"Hush. We're not having this argument again," I stated. He rolled his bright blue eyes at me, before changing the subject "How was school?" I threw my head back and groaned at the thought "Horrible, we had a three hour graduation practice."

It was the last week of graduation and I was still in a reality shock from it, because I was officially going to out in the 'real world.' The thought made me horrified, and I could just imagine all the student loans and taxes building up.

"Liz! Liz! Liz!" A voice yelled and Alessandra came running into the kitchen again with a laptop in her hand. "Ally! Ally! Ally!" Liz mimicked her, with a chuckle as she put a bunch of dishes away.

"I found this apartment for $3500 a month, it's right by time-square and has a two bedrooms, a kitchen, living room, and bathroom," Ally informed, and Liz took the laptop from her.