PLEASE READ

HELLO GUYS! Wow! Just Wow! I opened my Wattpad account to see a lot of your "Get well soon, Author" messages which already made my day. And then I checked out my works to find out that Out of My League HAS REACHED THE NUMBER 1 SPOT IN FAN FICTION! Mas nakumpleto pa araw ko. Sa tingin ko nawala na ata yung sakit ko e. HAHAHAHA.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH GUYS! I might not be able to reply all of your Direct Messages or comments but believe me, I am really thankful for this appreciation and support from you.

But the thing is, we all know that there will be a time where stories will be needing a closure. And I guess, Out Of My League will be ending soon.  Just a few more chapters guys, I'm sad that I have to end it so soon pero wag kayong mag-alala mga more or less ten chapters pa naman ang itatagal nito. Hahahaha.

Aaaaaaaand, I'm actually thinking of a book 2. I'm still torn with continuing Out of My League with the next chapters of their lives in it or continue their tragic fairy tale as another published story. So yun. Kapag nakapag-isip na ako what to do, I will tell you sa Author's Note ko sa pinakahuling chapter ng Out of My League.

Alam kong maraming malulungkot, pero guys, ending is just another way to say that their is a new beginning. :) If you know what I mean. Hahahaha.

Thank You ulit! I love you all! Prooooomise! 'Till the next updates and next stories ;)

"That's how you accomplish things in life. You don't sit around talking about it; you just do it. If you really want to go far in life, you do things that are hard and that you think you can't do."