Capitol 1: Gus Octavius

(A/N: Lol it's Capitol 1 like the credit card sorry.)

Name: Gus Octavius

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Skills:

Natural leader

Keeps a calm attitude in a situation

Can perceive things from others POV

Appearance: Gus is of average height for his age. He refuses to appear like a Capitol person. The reason being is that his family went to America when he was 20 and he was the only one to survive the landing. After hearing that the gamemakers did this he swore alligeance to the rebellion. He wears jeans with a print T-shirt and if needed a light jacket. His eyes are a turquoise colour and he takes after his mother and her strawberry blonde hair.

Personality:

Rule 1: Never mention that day. If you say anything about what happened, he will either get extremely upset or extremely angry due to the fact that you bought it up.

Apart from that Gus is a nice person. If he really had to he would sacrifice himself to save his friends. He has a very down to earth personality and is not afraid to make his voice heard. His only problem is self doubt.

Token: His Father's wallet containing a photo of his parents and various pens, lollies and a small note for when he feels as if he can't do anything right.

User: I_love_Pooh_Bear517