The Fallen

(I would recommend playing the video as you read this, because aesthetic.)

I have honestly dreaded the task that would begin the process of deaths, but in the world of Wattpanem, people need to die all the time. This task, we had two vote-based deaths as well as a death due to a drop out. I will not hint on who for their sake, but at least they can find out how they died...

Amber Dauntless

In Wattpanem, it is almost necessary to be selfish in order to survive. Unfortunately, Amber didn't seem to get the message. When the trap went off and released the syringes, she protected one of her fellow allies without a second thought, and paid deeply with a slow and frightening death.

Aime Satomi

Sometimes the past is more painful than the present, at least it was in Aime's case. When injected with the venom from the syringe, she was constantly reminded of the arena, and the death of her close friend Vitalia. The flashbacks eventually drove her to complete insanity, and she had to be reprimanded to keep the group safe. Abandoned and wounded, Aime died alone in the dark forest.

Popsicle X

Popsicle had a death that seemed to fit very well with her upbeat persona. Whether it was from a syringe or an unknown attack, her groups members were shocked to see her begin to drastically age backwards. As she grew younger and younger, she was more exposed to the wild forests and received several wounds in the process. In the end, she had vanished into nothing, as if she had never existed.