Semi-Finals: A Time of Deep Thought

The forests you all have endured are now behind you, even if you are leaving them without a close friend. As you climb across the hilltops, you can begin to see it: The Capitol of Wattpanem. As mentioned a month ago when you began your journey, the rebel's base is just within the walls. In that base lies freedom, and most importantly, the opportunity to finally return home.

Welcome to Task Four! Also known as our semi-finals! Congrats to all of you who have made it this far, but for this task, it will not be about making it here together.

After all of the things you have experienced over the last few weeks, it is time you allowed something for yourself. For this task, you are going to contemplate escaping on your own.

Whether you escape secretly or just decide to let it be known, you will trek the land around you for about a day, and decide for your character whether or not it's best to stay with the people you trust. Of course, this is going to involve a look back on everything you have seen and/or done, so make it as memorable as possible.

Luckily for the four of you, there will be NO DEATHS! I REPEAT, N O   D E A T H S!! That means everyone in this task will make it to the finals!

Entries are due by January 15th, 2016 at 10 PM EST. The time to work on your entry has been increased due to the return of *shudders* school. I wouldn't want any of you to feel too stressed! Be sure you are sending it to brookenet567(at sign)outlook.com

Good luck!