Capitol 3: Luna Jordan

(A/N Omg your character looks like Jo from Supernatural thank)

Name: Luna Jordan

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Skills: Luna's smart. Extremely smart. Probably smarter than any other Capitol citizen, actually. She's genius at technology, math, and science, and many people mistake her as someone from District Three. Luna has eagle eyes, and is a quiet observer. Some say that she is a perfectionist, although Luna doesn't think so.

Appearance: With long, blonde hair that flows down past her shoulders, and warm brown eyes, Luna is definitely beautiful, although her beauty is dubbed "plain" by the Capitol standards and is often overlooked. Luna is relatively tall, standing at 5'8, and has a thin physique.

Personality: Luna is usually quite nice and has a happy personality. She can, however, get quite annoyed if you move her stuff as she has a quite serious case of OCD. Luna is works as a technician-in-training for the Capitol and if she isn't at her job, you'll usually find her studying. She's a loner, but that's how she likes it. She does not fully support the Games, but she doesn't despise it either.

Token: A necklace with a sapphire gemstone. It belonged to her great-grandmother and has been passed down to her.

User: WhovianHorseLover