Chapter 1

"Roman!" Seth's loud voice yelled as he walked into the bar. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Seth there's this thing called an inside voice. You should try using it," I said, smirking when he started to pout.

"What's wrong with you? Your little drunk hasn't dropped by yet?" Seth asked as he watched me wipe out shot glasses.

Always watch, never help.

"What're you talking about?" I said playing coy.

I knew exactly who he meant.

He was talking about a certain man with dirty blonde hair that was in a mop of messy curls on his head and darling blue eyes that glaze over when he drank too much.

Which is always.

I didn't know much about him. I just know that he always comes in at around 9 or 9:30 and sits at the end of the bar. He shrugs off his leather jacket and throws it on the bar before cracking his neck.

"Hey bartender, whiskey me!" He'd yell. I knew he wanted a whole bottle so I gave him just that. He'd wink at me and drink until closing time, 3 in the morning.

Sometimes I'd get off before he left. Others I had to throw him out because I had to close up.

Either way he'd be there late.

The bell above the door chimed and I looked up. There he was. Blue eyes as I called him in secret. I noticed my heart skip a beat as we locked eyes. He threw me a smile before making his way to his usual spot.

"Whiskey?" I asked him. He gave a crooked smile that showed his adorable dimples.

"Nah. I'm thinking vodka," he said. I was shocked but didn't hesitate to hand him a bottle of peach vodka. He saluted me before he opened the bottle and took it to the head.

"So that's big Ro's drunk?" Seth whispered. I glared at him.

"Shut up, okay? I don't even know his name and he refers to me as-"

"Bartender!"

Talk about perfect timing. I looked over at him.

"Yes sir?" I said. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and put the top back on the vodka.

"What's your name?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused.

Why would he wanna know my name? Probably because I'm the only one who'll give him whole bottles of alcohol.

"Roman. Roman Reigns," I said. He nodded as if approving.

"I'm Dean Ambrose," he said.

I was thinking he looked more like a Jonathan but Dean works too.

"Nice to meet you Dean," I said.

"Right back at ya cutie."

So this is the 1st chappie. I hope you liked it. I got this story idea from @pervy_ambreigns so yeah creds to you darlin'. Hope you like it!!
Love y'all,
Aariana