Chapter 25

When we got home, Dean and I took showers. Separately if you were wondering. I wasn't really in the mood for sex. I just wanted to cuddle with my baby boy and watch TV.

He walked out of the bathroom wearing a pair of sweatpants. He was shirtless and he looked absolutely delicious. Did I say I wasn't in the mood for sex? I was kidding.

Dean walked over to me and I opened my arms in invitation. He cuddled close as I wrapped my arms around his warm body.

"You smell good," I murmured sniffing his damp hair.

"That's what shower do," he said giggling slightly. My heart skipped a beat at the sound. He was too cute!

"What do you want to watch?" I asked. He bit his lip in thought and I had to swoop down (A/N: Like a damn eagle XD) for the kiss. He kissed back immediately and, soon after, we were making out before Dean pulled away.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"For being perfect," I replied. He blushed and snuggled closer.

"Let's watch Vampire Academy!" Dean squealed randomly. I threw him a funny look before starting the movie on Amazon Prime.

About halfway through, I heard Dean's soft snores. Smiling, I turned the TV off.

"I love you," I whispered kissing us forehead.

"I love you too."

Hey guys! Sorry for me updating crappily lately. It's just I have this convention thing on Wednesday I have to prep for. It's a competition so root for me! Hope you enjoyed!
Love y'all,
Aariana

P.S. This is cool

 This is cool