Chapter 17

I didn't know why I had the urge to kiss Dean. There's just something about him that makes him so adorable and kissable. I don't know why I felt this way for him but I did. And I have no regrets about it either.

"Roman?" Dean whispered looking up at me with his gorgeous blue eyes. God, I could stare into those eyes all day and never get tired. They're just so captivating and they hold the most powerful emotions I've ever seen.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Kiss me," he whispered. I leaned in the rest of the way until our lips touched. Although it was the second time we had kissed, it felt as amazing and perfect as the first one. Slow. Passionate. Loving. I couldn't help myself and I bit his bottom lip gently. He moaned in my mouth and I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me on to hear him moan like that. He was vulnerable and I wanted to take him in the hallway. Stop Roman. Stop. You're going to scare him away.

"Roman you think too much," He whispered before kissing me harder. I backed him into a wall. He threw his head back and I began my attack on his neck. His skin was so soft. He smelled like baby lotion and his own unique foresty scent. It was delightful. I bit down on his pulse and he moaned loudly.

I was afraid the girls would hear so I stopped. Dean whined in disapproval.

I grabbed his hand and led him downstairs. I was renting the upstairs part of the house from Seth and since he was hardly ever home, I pretty much had the whole house. So instead of taking Dean to my room upstairs and took him to the guest one downstairs. I opened the door and Dean walked in. I made sure to lock the door behind us.

We picked up right where we left off. My lips on his neck. His hands in my hair. My hands on his waist. It was perfect.

Soon, clothes started to come off. Dean got on his knees and gave me the best blow job I'd ever had. Before I busted, I pulled away. Dean looked up at me with that wide eyed, vulnerable look. I helped him stand kissing his lips again. We walked over to the bed and I prepped him.

"Ready, mi amour?" I whispered.

"Ready," he said as I slid in.

Hey! That was sudden. I know not very detailed but I didn't wanna have it out there just yet. Eventually, there'll be a sex scene that will be very long for you horny folks (Lol I'm dumb). Until then, message me. I wanna know more about you guys!
Love y'all,
Aariana

P.S. Thanks so much for all the reads, votes, and comments. I appreciate it and I read all of you guys' comments. They make me so happy :)