Chapter 9

"Deanie!" Joelle's voice yelled in my ear. I awoke to find her and Mya sitting in front of me. I was laying in the same bed I laid in when I passed out from being drunk.

Roman's house.

"Finally! You've been asleep forever!" Mya exclaimed as she dramatically threw herself onto the pillows.

"Sorry. Where's Roman?" I asked.

"Kitchen!" They said in unison.

Creepy.

I pulled the covers off my body and planted my feet on the carpeted floor.

The girls scrambled off the bed and led me out the room. We walked down the stairs as a heavenly, mouth watering aroma filled the air.

"Daddy is making baked spaghetti!" Joelle explained as we walked down the hallway to the kitchen.

Roman was monitoring the oven while wearing a singlet with basketball shorts. His hair was in a man bun besides one stubborn piece he had stuck behind his ear.

"Daddy! Deanie is awake!" Joelle exclaimed. Roman looked up at me with a warm smile.

"Hey. Sleep well?" He asked.

"Yeah! How long was I out?" I asked.

"Eh about 2 hours," he said shrugging. My mouth formed an O as I nodded.

My cell phone started ringing and I pulled it out of my pocket. Renée.

"What?" I said answering the phone.

"Dean come home. We need to talk! I made dinner!" She whined.

Translation: she ordered Chinese take out.

"I already have dinner plans," I growled. Roman flashed me a look of concern.

"I'll tell you later," I mouthed and he nodded.

"With who?! That bitch Charlotte?!" Renée yelled.

"First off who the- who do you think you're yelling at?" I said stopping myself from cursing in front of the girls.

"YOU!! GOD YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE DEAN!! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THAT STUPID BRAT!! THAT IS WHY I AM FUCKING YOUR BROTHER!" She yelled. I bit my bottom lip so hard I could've drawn blood. I excused myself and went outside.

"Dean I didn't mean for you-"

"NO YOU SHUT UP YOU BITCH. I KNEW YOU WERE A WHORE. BUT MY BROTHER? REALLY? YOU FUCKED MIKE? WOW. THAT IS LOW EVEN FOR YOU. FUCK YOU RENÉE. GET YOUR SHIT OUTTA MY HOUSE!" I snapped not letting her get a word in. I hung the phone up and released a breath.

I need a drink.

Hey! So this is short but I tried.

To all the people that signed up for my new WWE book, I'll be publishing that sometime soon. I need a cover so if you're interested please let me know. Also, it's be great if you picked an actress to be your visual. I have Zendaya as mine.

Hm what else. Oh! Thank you for getting me more than 100 votes, 800+ reads, and 70+ comments. You guys are the best!
Love y'all,
Aariana