Chapter 13

I smiled at the last couple as they departed. It was just Seth, Wade, Dean, and I in the bar. Wade had sobered up a little in the 4 hours he had been sleeping.

"Ro come dance with me!" Dean said running over to the spacious dance floor. I give him a wary look but walked from behind the counter and over to him.

I stood beside him awkwardly but, Dean being Dean, wasn't going to allow that. He grabbed my arms and wrapped them around his waist before wrapping his around my neck. We gently swayed to the beat of the song.

"Standing in the eye of the storm. My eyes start to roam to the curl of your lips in the centre of eclipse."

I glanced at Dean luscious lips that were curled into a small smirk. I swallowed hard as the urge to kiss him came over me. His big, blue eyes made my dull grey ones dim in comparison.

"Roman? Why're you looking at me like that?" Dean asked blinking. His thick, honey coloured lashes caressed his cheeks.

I knew the look I was giving him. It was the one I used to give Galina. The loving look. Except this time it was stronger.

"I dunno. You're just gorgeous," I said. He blushed.

"So are you," he replied. I gave him a smile that said I appreciated the compliment. We danced some more.

"Why do I wanna kiss you do bad?" Dean asked placing his head on my chest.

"I dunno," I said. There was a calming mood between us. It was perfect. Like a movie. Like a fanfic.

And to make things more perfect, Dean leaned in a placed those lovely lips on mine.

"I reach out and touch."

Yes this is inspired by Touch by Troye Sivan. That's my song guys. Sorry this is short. Happy Birthday Dean!! Love you! Oh and you guys when do you think is the right time for a character ask? I was thinking maybe after chappie 15 but what do y'all think?
Love y'all,
Aariana