Chapter 4

The smell of green apples made it's way through my nostrils. I inhaled deeply to get a better feel of the scent.

Yeah green apples. I opened my eyes only to close them again because of the sunlight pouring through the window.

"You're awake?" A deep voice said making me open my eyes again.

Roman stood there with only a towel hanging low on his hips, water droplets rolling down his chest as his hair dangled in his face. His grey eyes looked more blue this morning and they gave me a warm look. I felt my dick harden a little.

What?! I'm not gay. I am NOT gay. Did I sleep with him? Oh man Renée is gonna kill me. But damn he's hot.

"Dean? Are you okay?" Roman asked genuinely concerned. He bit his lip gently and it took everything in me to force my eyes not to roll to the back of my head.

"Uh yeah. Where am I?" I asked. Before he could answer, there was a knock on door.

"Daddy?" A small voice said.

"Come in!" He called.

Roman is a father?

A little girl ran into the room, a stuffed bunny in her arms.

"Morning daddy! Morning daddy's friend," she said smiling widely at the both of us.

"Joelle this is Dean. Dean this is my daughter Joelle or JoJo," Roman said a he grabbed a pair of boxers and jeans out of a drawer. He went into the bathroom so it was just Joelle and I.

"Are you my daddy's boyfriend?" Joelle asked.

"Uh no," I said.

"Oh. Bummer! Daddy would be happy if he had a boyfriend. But mommy says he wouldn't. Mommy said that daddy wasn't ever gonna be happy until they got back together," Joelle explained as she sat down on the bed in front of me.

"Your parents aren't together?" I asked stupidly. Obviously they aren't together Dean. She pretty much just said that.

"Nopee. Daddy didn't love mommy anymore."

"And your father is gay?" What was it dumb questions from Dean day?

"Yup! So is Uncle Sethie!"

I don't know why the thought of Roman being gay and single made me so happy.

"Yeah whatever Randy. I'll come in. Tell Hunter he owes me big time. Yeah okay. See you at 6. Bye," Romab said into his cell phone as he walked into the room. He still didn't have a shirt on, making me a little too happy downstairs.

"Daddy was that uncle Randy?" Joelle asked looking at him over her shoulder.

"Yeah. I have to go to work at 6," Roman explained as he pulled on a tee shirt that said Jolly Shots. The bar's name.

"Does that mean I have to go to Mommy's house?" JoJo pouted.

"Well if I can find a babysitter than no. But otherwise yes. Sorry darling," Roman spoke.

"Deanie can babysit me!" JoJo exclaimed whipping her head around to look at me so fast I thought she'd get whiplash.

"I don't know," I began looking at the child. She was giving me massive puppy eyes and her bottom lip was sticking so far out.

"Please Deanie...?" She said in a sad, defeated voice. I knew this method well. My daughter did it all the time. As I fall for it every time.

"If it's okay with your dad," I said. Roman nodded and Joelle squealed.

"Yay!" She yelled jumping on the bed. Roman chuckled shaking his head and I giggled.

This should be interesting.

Hey! Hope you enjoyed this chappie. Dean is gonna babysit Joelle. That'll be something else lol. Tune in next time.
Love y'all,
Aariana