Chapter 6

"Daddy!" Mya squealed as I entered the trailer. She ran up to me, hugging my legs tightly. I picked her up and carried her into the kitchen.

Renée was sitting at the table eating a sandwich.

"Have you eaten?" I asked Mya as I sat her on the counter.

"No," she said. I clenched my jaw at the thought of my daughter not eating.

"She said she wasn't hungry," Renée chimed.

"Did you?" I asked the little girl. She shook her head no.

"So you've raised a little liar, huh Dean?" Renée snarled.

"I'm not lying! You didn't ask! I asked for a sandwich and you said we didn't have anymore things for sandwiches!" Mya cried looking between the both of us. I picked her up and began walking out the door.

"Dean! Dean, where are you going?" Renée shouted as I put Mya's coat on her.

"Out," I snapped. I walked outside, slamming the door behind me. Mya jumped in my arms.

"Sorry love," I whispered kissing her forehead. I began walking to the grocery store.

It was closer to Roman's house than my own and I wanted more than anything to ask him to give me a ride but I didn't wanna a bother.

Fuck it.

I quickly found Roman's number in my contacts, being that there were only three.

"Hii!!" Joelle's happy voice yelled through the phone.

"Hey JoJo! Can I talk to your dad?" I said.

"Of course Deanie! Hold on!" The girl squealed. There was silence and then footsteps.

"Hello?" Roman's low voice said.

"H-hi," I stammered immediately regretting it.

"Hey Dean. What's up?"

"Uh I was wondering if you could um pick me up and er take me to the store. I usually would walk but I have my daughter with me and it's like a mile-"

"Dean slow down. Sure I'll take you and you're daughter to the store." I sighed in relief.

"Great I owe you a million," I said. I told him where to meet me at and walked over to a bus stop.

"Who's picking us up daddy?" Mya asked looking up at me with her huge blue eyes.

"My friend," I said simply flashing her a smile.

"Ooh. Is he your boyfriend?" Mya giggled wriggling her brown eyebrows. I blushed.

"No dear. Just a friend," I said to her. She gave me a small smirk, similar to the one I usually wear.

Ten minutes later a black Range Rover I recognised as Roman's pulled up. The passenger side window rolled down and there he was grinning at me with a pair of sunglasses covering his grey eyes.

"Someone call for Superman?" He joked.

"No," Mya said.

The backseat window rolled down and Joelle poked her head out.

"I told him that wouldn't be funny," she huffed.

"Omg hi!" Mya squealed. Jo looked at her.

"Hi! I'm Joelle," she said.

"I'm Mya."

I opened the door to the backseat. Joelle scooted over and Mya climbed in. I closed the door gently, as if not to break it, and got into the passenger seat.

"Ready?" Ro asked.

Ready or not, here we come.

Hey! So I'm watching Raw and I was like hmm well I should update. So I decided that I was gonna try to update often but if I don't then it'll most likely be Mondays & Thursdays because that's when wrestling comes on. Like I said, I'll try to update more than those 2 days but they're the only two I can put money on. Anyway, hope you enjoy!
Love y'all,
Aariana

P. S. Do y'all think Ro made the right choice not taking Triple H's offer? I think he did. There's something fishy about the whole thing to me.