Chapter 11

I sat at the bar, my head in my hands as I watched Roman wipe off the counter.

Always watch, never help.

"Roman!" I heard a deep, sexy voice call.

Deanie boy's here.

"Hey Dean. The usual?" Roman asked looking at the blue eyed man. I noticed a glint in his eye that I hadn't seen since he met Galina.

Lust and Longing.

Instead of sitting all the way at the end like usual, Dean sat beside me.

"Nah. I'll take a Shirley Temple," Dean said surprising me and Roman. He still fixed the drink and handed it to Dean.

"Hello!" A thickly accented voice called as a tall man walked into the bar. He had dark hair with a matching beard. He was wearing a plain white tee (A/N: XD), blue jeans, and a pair of Converse.

Damn.

"Hi! Welcome to Jolly Shots. What can I do for you?" Roman asked looking at foreign hunk of man.

Inserts lip bite cause he's just...lawd have mercy.

"I need a drink. A strong one," he said plopping on the stool beside me.

I think I've died and gone to heaven. I'm sandwiched between too hotties and one of them has an accent. I love my life.

"Rough day?" Ro asked giving him a sympathetic smile as he got the good stuff out from the secret safe behind a picture with the bar's photo.

I could see Dean from the corner of my eye flinch before taking a sip of his drink.

I patted his back gently.

"More like rough life," my accented prince said. Okay I seriously should just find out his name.

Roman poured a glass filled with his special "get well soon" tonic.

"Here," he said handing it to the sexy- excuse me, stranger.

"Thanks. I'm Wade," he said.

"Seth," I made sure to introduce myself first.

"Dean."

"Roman."

"Nice to make your acquaintance mate," Wade said sending us a smile.

Squeee! He's pleased to make MY acquaintance. God, I just me this guy and I already sound like the author of this book (A/N: Fuck you too Seth).

"Did he just squeal?" Wade asked. Dean chuckled and Roman nodded trying to hide a smile.

News flash Ro, it didn't work.

"I-I guess," I said scratching the back of my neck as I blush filled my face and ran to the tips of my ears.

"Aw you're so cute!" Wade giggled bopping my nose. I looked at him, my eyes widening.

Dean and Roman exchanged a look.

Wade gave us all a confused look as he finished his drink. I could tell by the glossy look in his eyes that he was drunk.

"Why so quiet, cutie?" Wade asked frowning and pouting at me.

I just wanna bite his bottom lip.

Chills ran up my spine as I thought about.

"You know, you have sexy lips," Wade commented running his thumb on my bottom lip.

Chills. Again.

"T-thanks," I stammered.

And you know what happened next?

He kissed me.

And you wanna know what I did?

Fainted.

Hey! I bet you thought I wouldn't update, didn't you? I'm so pissed y'all. I just wanna castrate this League of Nations team. Bitches fucked with Ambreigns & the Usos.

But anywhore. To those who've been waiting, here's Barrollins. I tried not to make the WHOLE chappie about Ambreigns. So I gave you Sethie's POV. Should I do that more often?

Hope you enjoyed.
Love y'all,
Aariana

Oh! And I just remembered! THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K READS, 150+ VOTES, and 90+ COMMENTS!! Y'ALL ARE AWESOME SAUCY!😘😍