Chapter 8

I pushed the cart, trying to avoid the toy aisle. Knowing JoJo and based on what Dean has told me about Mya, that section will be horrible for our wallets. However, we ended up walking beside it inevitably.

"Daddy!! Look! It's a new doll!" Joelle squealed pointing. The plastic doll was in a pink box. There was a small pink belt around the doll's waist that read "WWE DIVAS CHAMPION". The doll herself was wearing a black leather jacket that cover a black top, shorts with fishnets underneath, and combat boots.

Paige was written on the bottom.

"Oh daddy she's so pretty!" Mya moaned looking at her father with wide, puppy dog eyes. Joelle began giving me the same look.

"Not today Mya. I don't have doll money," Dean said his voice solemn. Mya's eyes dulled and her shoulders slumped.

"Oh yeah," she murmured taking one more glance at the doll. She looked at Joelle.

"Aren't you gonna ask your dad for it?" She said. Joelle shook her head.

"That's not fair to you!" She giggled, "and daddy said to be far to everyone. Especially friends. Right daddy?"

I nodded. Mya gave a small smile that didn't reach her sapphire blue eyes.

"How about I buy you both dolls and Deanie can get lunch?" I said looking at Dean for confirmation. He nodded. The girls squealed and rushed over to the dolls. I gave Dean an amused glance which he returned with a crooked smile.

"Thank you," he whispered.

"No problem," I replied. The girls ran back over, both of them with a doll in one hand and a bunch of accessories in the other.

"I got Natalya daddy! Look!" Jo squealed shoving the doll in my face. It was a woman in a full body suit. She had blonde hair with pink highlights.

"Pretty," I commented looking over at Mya. She was showing her accessories and doll to Dean who smiled at the girl.

I couldn't help the smile that spread across my lips.

We picked up the rest of our items and I paid for them. I led the group to my car, unlocking the door with my keys. Dean helped me put the bags into the trunk as the girls settle into the backseat with Paige and Natalya.

"Thank you again. You didn't have to buy Mya's doll but you did and I really appreciate it. I wanna give her the world y'know? Well of course you do you have a daughter~" Dean rambled.

"Dean it's okay. I could tell Mya really wanted the doll and I knew you wanted her to have it. So I got it for her. No biggie," I said shrugging. Dean looked like he wanted to say more but he bit his tongue and gave me a grateful smile instead.

I smiled back and we got in the car.

"Mr. Reigns, can you turn on the radio?" Mya asked me.

"Sure. And please call me Roman," I said sending a smile over my shoulder (A/N: These people smile a lot).

I turned the dial and picked a random station.

"My girlfriend bitchin' cause I always sleep in!" The words came out of the radio. The girls squealed.

"I love this song!" The both said in unison.

"THEY SAY WE'RE LOSERS AND WE'RE ALRIGHT WITH THAT. WE ARE THE LEADERS OF THE NOT COMING BACKS AND WE'RE ALRIGHT THOUGH. WE ARE THE KINGS AND THE QUEENS OF TE NEW BROKEN SCENE AND WE'RE ALRIGHT THOUGH!" They all yelled, including Dean shockingly.

I chuckled, shaking my head at the three kids in the car.

But I wouldn't trade them.

Hey! So I couldn't help it. I needed to put a 5SOS song in. Lol sorry not sorry. But anywhore. What do you think of the dolls? And Roman paying for Mya's? And the song? Lemme know. Hope you like it!
Love y'all,
Aariana