Chapter 24

Dean and I drove home in silence. It wasn't awkward or uncomfortable. It was calming. Peaceful.

I knew we had the world against us but with him I was invincible.

Roman turned the radio on and Pillowtalk by Zayn Malik came on. I squealed and turned it up loudly.

"HOLY FUCK I LOVE THIS SONG!" I yelled out.

So much for peaceful silence.

"ROMAN I LOVE THIS SONG!" I yelled again. He chuckled.

"So we'll piss off the neighbours in the place that feels the tears the place to lose your fears yeah, reckless behaviour a place that is so pure, so dirty and raw be in the bed all day bed all day bed all day fucking you and fighting on!" I screamed loudly as I head banged. I knew my head banging was off beat but I didn't care. I have a rape charge against me, I think I deserve a little fun.

Roman was laughing at my crazy antics, which just encouraged me to continue.

He, eventually, joined in at the chorus and we sang the rest of the way home.

That was one of the things I loved about Roman. He's weird and funny and beautiful and is just happiness.

He's perfect. Too perfect for some loser like me. He deserves someone as beautiful as him but I'm afraid there's no one like that.

Roman is the most beautiful person in the world.

Besides Beyoncé. Because Beyoncé is the black female version of Jesus Christ (A/N: That Troye Sivan vid😂).

"Are you comparing me to Beyoncé again?" Roman teased, a playful smirk on his thick lips. I rolled my eyes but blushed anyway.

"Maybe..." I trailed off when he started laughing.

*coughs* ASSHOLE! *coughs*

Hey! I know it's short but I didn't update on Thursday so my bad. There's no excuse. I was just too lazy. Lol. Anywhore. This chapter was going to be very poetic and deep but then I listened to Pillowtalk while I was writing and I forgot my original thought. So sorry if you wanted a nice pretty chapter. Or to know what the plan was. Hope you enjoyed this chapter though.
Love y'all,
Aariana