Chapter 29: Finale

Roman stood at the alter, his palms sweating as he looked around. It'd been 6 months since the engagement and it was finally the big day. Roman's family had filled up an entire side of the backyard where the ceremony was being held, while the only people who came for Dean were his friends from the bar and his aunt. It was pitiful looking in comparison.

Suddenly, a sleek black limo pulled up. Two men got out and rolled a red carpet down the aisle. They also lined it with red velvet ropes. One of the men opened the door and Dean strolled out, glasses covering his crystalline blue eyes. He brought them down to the tip of his nose so he could look at Roman with warm loving eyes. Mya and Joelle got out next and they each grabbed one of Dean's hands before yanking him down the red carpet slowly like they'd practiced plenty of times before. Dean tossed his glasses into the crowd and my aunt screamed when she caught them. Roman shook his head smiling at her antics.

Dean finally made his way to Roman. They held hands as they stared into the other's eyes.

He's beautiful Roman thought.

I'm so lucky Dean thought.

The entire ceremony went by in a blur. The couple only paid attention when it was time to kiss. Their lips moulded together perfectly. Sparks flew and fireworks exploded as they made out in front of the crowd.

"Save it for the honeymoon kiddies," Seth commented causing everyone to laugh. They pulled apart, panting lightly and chuckling.

The reception was lovely. You could see the love radiating off the couple and the need to be together when they were apart. Soon, they were off to Paris for their honeymoon.

~~~Smut Bitches~~~
Roman

I could barely keep my hands off Dean as we entered our hotel room. We made our way into the bedroom, clothes creating a path until we were left in nothing but our boxers.

I trailed kisses down the soft skin of his neck. I nibbled around until I found his sweet spot. He moaned loudly and it was like music to my ears. I rubbed him through his boxers as I continued biting his neck.

"Roman~!" He moaned loudly causing my erection to become harder than it already was. I let go of Dean causing him to whine and me to smirk. I got the lube out of my suitcase. I returned to Dean before prepping him quickly. When he was ready, I lubed myself up before sliding in. Dean winced a little so I didn't move. He nodded for me to start moving so I did. Dean bit his bottom lip as I began to thrust slowly.

After a little while, Dean started moaning loudly and I picked up the pace. His back arched in pleasure and his hair fell out of his face. He looked gorgeous and I almost came at the sight.

I thrusters faster as I felt my stomach tighten. Dean began jacking himself off and next thing I knew, he exploded all over our chests. I came inside him before slowly pulling out.

~~~Smut Over~~~

I held Dean in my arms, kissing his head gently.

"I love you my little drunk," I teased. He snorted.

"I love you too my favourite bartender."

OMG I FINALLY UPDATED. Guys it's over!😭 I had so much fun writing this and meeting all of y'all. You guys are the best and you always make me happy when I'm down. Reading your comments makes me feel happy that people like what I write! I was trying to prolong this update because I didn't want this book to be over and for y'all to leave me but I realised you guys wouldn't leave because the book was over! Already some of y'all have gone to read my other book, the John Cena one. I just love you guys so much! I feel so honoured to have met such amazing people and to have made really great friends! Y'all are the best. The sequel is coming! The John Cena book is kinda my main focus for a little bit. But I'm going to see Troye Sivan in literally a week so I'll post photos! Um I think that's all. Thank you all so much for the support. You're why I wrote lovelies!
Love y'all so much,
Aariana (when you spell your own name wrong😂)

OH! And this book is dedicated to Pervy_Ambreigns

OH! (again) And are there any other Fuller House fans? I love that show so much. I fangirled really hard when Matt and Steve kissed!