Chapter 7

I paced back and forth on the hardwood floor. Summer sat on her white leather couch, sipping a margarita as she watched me pace.

"Renée stop before you burn a hole in my floor," She said finally. I looked at my best friend.

"How can I stop Summer? My boyfriend is who knows where doing who knows what. It's all that brat's fault!" I hissed thinking of the blue eyed devil. She may seem innocent and caring but as soon as Dean's not around she's totally different.

She puts her hair, which turns raven black, into pigtails and her teeth become sharper. I can't tell you how many times I've woken up in a cold sweat from dreams of the child.

"Renée, you need to take your meds or Dean will leave you for good!" Summer insisted. I snapped my head to look at her. Her hair was no longer blonde, but red. The colour of the blood that surrounded her mouth. Her teeth were sharper than usual and her nails were more like claws.

She walked towards me slowly.

"No!" I yelled walking backwards until I slipped and fell. Summer kept coming closer. I kicked her in the shin.

She hissed in pain. I stumbled to my feet and ran out of the building.

I was shaking as I walked to my car. My heart racing.

I can't believe my best friend is one of...them.

I got in the driver seat of the car Dean didn't know I had and headed to Mike's (Miz).

I needed something to get these creatures off my mind. Even if it was horrible sex.

Hey! This was short but I didn't go to school cause I'm a rebel and I'm bored. This is in Renée's POV. Isn't that random? Lol it is. But anywhore. Hope you liked.
Love y'all,
Aariana