Chapter 37

***
It's about six in the morning. I open my eyes lazily. It looks like the sun is going to rise soon. I turn to my right and see Brad sleeping peacefully. I smile. I have never felt more content. No rogues have been spotted, which means no Farbara. No crazy people trying to kill me.

I haven't talked to Carie yet. I've been meaning to talk to her. But I'm terrified of what she thinks of me. Of what I think of myself.

I told Brad I was fine, 'cause I didn't want him to worry. And he shouldn't have to. But I was lying when I said that the guilt wasn't killing me. I wanted revenge and that was hard to do when you're over protective mate won't let you do anything and when the rogues are no where in sight.

I sat up in bed realizing that my thoughts weren't going to let me sleep anymore. That simple movement made me dizzy and I quickly shut my eyes.

I get up out of bed and walk to the bathroom.

"Lexi...?" Brad mumbles.

"Just going to the bathroom," I reassure him. I hear a yawn behind me before I close the door.

I take a deep breath waking myself up and splash my face with water. I clutch the counters to steady myself and close my eyes again.

There was a soft knock on the door. "Lexi?"

"I'm..." I'm fine I tried to say.

He slowly opened the door. He came in and quickly came to my side. His eyes were concerned and confused. Until finally, he smiled. He hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek.

It was now my turn to question him. "Brad?"

"Lexi." He put his hands on my stomach. "You're pregnant."

I felt a small smile come to face before I ran to the toilet to empty out my stomach.

I suck at creating new names so I'll leave it up to you guys on what you want to name the baby!

Girl names:

Boy names:

I'll most likely use those names for future people too if it doesn't get chosen for the baby :)