Chapter 3

I didn't want to go to school. I couldn't fall asleep last night. The fear of him kept me awake. I still haven't told my mom. Which is why I'm going to school.

I realized I haven't told Carie either. I need to find her this morning. I walked into the cafeteria and saw her sitting next to Jay. I hurried over there.

"Hey Carie, can I speak to you?"

"Bu-"

"Alone," I quickly added. She said bye to Jay and he left.

"So did you find your mate?" There was excitement in her voice. Too bad I had to tell her the truth.

"Yes."

"What's he like what's his name do you like him did he reject you is he nice how did-"

"He's the alpha."

"The alpha?" She looked surprised. "Do you mean that gorgeous guy who is in-"

A growl made her words stop. I look around and see Jay giving her the look. I could tell they were mind linking each other. I waited patiently. I wonder how she would react about what he did to me yesterday.

"Sorry about that," she said. "Jay was just made at me for calling the alpha gorgeous."

"It's okay. I agree with you. Too bad he's a jerk."

"HE REJECTED YOU! THAT'S IT WHERE IS HE? I'M GONNA KICK HIS A-"

"No! No he didn't reject me. But I wish he did." It looked like she was about to say something before I interrupted her. "Let me explain first. I thought he liked me. It turns out he's just using me." I felt on the verge of tears. "He took my virginity yesterday."

"Oh my god! Are you okay?"

"I think so."

"That fucking douche!!!" exclaimed Carie. Then the bell rang. "Hey, I'll catch you later. We'll talk more at lunch."

"Okay, bye." I began to walk through the halls on my way to English class. I didn't want to see Brad. I had only one class with him. I can go through it. I can go through it.

I walk into class and see Brad already in his seat. I walked past him as if nothing he said affected me.

The whole class period, I felt him staring at me. It took every nerve in my body to not to go up to him and slap him.

The bell ringing was my relief. I hurried out of my chair and down the hallway.

Stay.

His voice made me stop. It gave me chills down my back. I tried walking again.

Stay.

It's no use fighting it when he uses his alpha voice. I leaned against some lockers, waiting for him to catch up to me. I see him walking towards me. I still can't help myself from checking him out. His black hair that partly covered his eyes. His ocean blue eyes that I could stare into forever. Snap out of it, I told myself.

He came over to me and leaned against the lockers, too.

"Well?" I asked him.

"Well what?"

"You're going to make me late to class."

"So?"

"You may not care about school, but I do. So I'll be going." As I was about to walk away, he grabbed me wrist roughly.

"Where do you think you're going?" The bell rang.

"Great!" I said sarcastically. "Now I'm late to class." I tried taking my arm back but his grip became tighter.

"Now we have more time together. So what's the rush?" He crashed his lips against mine. I couldn't help but love the feel of his lips against mine. Yet it disgusted me how he thought he could use me again so easily. I pulled back my hand and swung a punch. He stumbled back a couple feet. I saw fury in his eyes. He grabbed my throat and shoved me into the lockers.

"You're going to pay for that," he said viciously. He threw me onto the ground and left.

.

.

.

"Are you sure you have to leave tonight?" I asked my mom.

"I'm sorry but it's an important business trip."

I sighed. She soon left. I was used to being home alone. Then I remembered what Brad said: You're going to pay for that.

I got into my bed and tried to sleep. I kept thinking that I was paranoid for hearing noises in my house. Until I was sure I heard something.

I got up out of bed and slowly started walking downstairs. It felt like someone was watching me... I was too late though as a bag went over my head.

Hey guys! Hope you like this book! Tell me if you like it! Comment vote and add to your library! ✌