Chapter 4

I get claustrophobic very easily. With the bag over my head, I already began to panic.

I felt someone put my arms behind my back. I fought against it, the trying to find a weakness in his grip. Instead of fighting, I let myself go limp. He wasn't expecting all my weight and his grip became loose. I got my arms back and instantly took the bag off my head.

I turned around to the guy that grabbed me and punched him as hard as I could in the head. He groaned and fell back.

I looked around and see more guys here. I ran upstairs to my room. I tried closing my door but they immediately burst through. I growled at them. I needed to find a way back out that door.

Someone lunged at me. I quickly dodged him and elbowed him in the face. Another guy grabbed my arm roughly, I was sure it was going to leave bruises. I punched him multiple times in the face until I heard his nose crack. That's when he let go of me.

One more step, then I'm out the door. Something tripped me. I fall to the floor with a thud. Someone has my foot. I kick that someone in the head. In return, he grabs both my legs. I feel like a worm. He puts the bag back over my face and ties it tight around my neck. Practically choking me with it. He manages to grab both my arms and drag me downstairs. I guess he was tired of me struggling against him because he crashed me into a window. I felt the glass cut my head. I already felt dizzy from the lack of oxygen.

"Here she is"

"Let me carry her." That voice. I know that voice. I felt myself pushed into someone's arms. Then lifted up from my feet. The person's arms wrapped tightly around me. Tiny sparks flew throughout my body. Oh shiz. I struggled against his arms.

"Stop moving!" Brad said. I've begun to get a headache. I need fresh air. I pushed against his chest and fell to the floor. Pain shot up my arm. Please don't be broken. My hands instantly went towards the bag on my face. I ripped it off me and took a big breath of air. I then see Brad advancing towards me. I need to get out of here.

I got up and tried to run but Brad roughly grabbed my arm and yanked me back. I tried to escape from his grip.

"Can't you give her something so she can knock out?" asked Brad.

"Here alpha." Brad stretched out my left arm. I suddenly feel a sharp pain. Then it's gone. They gave me a shot. But of what?

I was beginning to feel weak. My breathing was slowing down. Then I couldn't feel anything. I can't movie. I can't blink. I can't even hear. Brad sighed of relief and picked me up. I can't move.

"How about you take a nap," he said with a smirk. He bent down and closed my eyes. I can't open them. I can't feel anything. I can't tell if it's been hours or merely minutes. I forgot how it felt like to even move. To see. All I know is darkness. What if I'm dead. Would Brad really kill me? Yes. I've gone crazy. I'm dead. I'm dead.

Then I feel something. On my head where the glass cut me. It felt like years ago. Then I could feel myself breathing. I'm alive. I felt myself move my fingers. Then legs. I felt a smile appear on my face. Then I see light. Light! I blink twice to clear my vision. I'm in a room. It's morning. Did I even fall asleep? I was laying down in bed. I sniffed the air. Brad. It was Brad's bed. I quickly got up. I need to get out of here.

I slowly opened the door from his room. I recognized this as the pack house. I ran down five floors until I came upon the back door. I opened it and ran outside. Fresh air! Sweet fresh air! I kept running until I shifted into my wolf. My wolf was light brown. Almost gold. But it had smears of black in it.

I ran away from the pack house and into the woods. I kept running. Trying to forget about last night. The wind felt good through my fur. I stop and try to catch my breath. I hear a noise. I growled at the bush, where the noise came from. The bush rustled some more and out came a werewolf with daggers for eyes.

Whoop whoop! An update! Hope you guys like this chapter! Comment it up! Vote it up! And add to your library! ✌