Chapter 6

I quickly take a bite of my sandwich as Brad enters the kitchen. For a couple of minutes, he just stares at me. He finally says, "Let's go to bed."

"No thanks."

"It wasn't a question. It was a demand. Now let's go." He pulled on my wrist.

"Wait! I can't wa—" I fall to the floor. He tugs on my wrist again.

"Let's go!"

"I can't walk!" I yell at him angrily.

"Well you're going to have to learn because I'm not going to carry your fat*ss."

"Then I'm going to stay down here with Conner."

"No you're not." He grabbed me by my hair and began to drag me. It hurt like hell.

"Stop Brad! Can't you see you're hurting her?" yelled Conner. He didn't stop though. And that's when Conner threw the first punch. Brad let go of me to punch Conner back. I knew Brad was going to win this fight.

"Stop!" I yelled at them. They both turned to look at me. Conner had a bruise on his chin. Brad came towards me and threw me over his shoulder. I pounded on his back to let me go. We went up five floors before we came upon his room. He threw onto his bed. "You could be gentle."

He ignored me. I covered myself with blankets and turned the opposite way from him. He got into bed with me. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. Then his arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer to his chest. He began to grope me. "Don't touch me," I said through gritted teeth.

"Why not?" His hand went in my shirt and under my bra. I pushed him back.

"Don't touch me!" He growled and pushed me onto my back. He grabbed both of my wrists in one hand while the other kept groping me. He began to pull down my pants. "Stop!"

He didn't listen. Why would he?

I closed my eyes and waited for the pain. There was no use fighting him. Then I felt it. I screamed out. My scream was cut short as he covered my mouth with his. I tried to make myself believe that he actually loved me.

Another thrust.

I clenched my hand tightly that I drew blood. Maybe he'll kill me. That will end my pain...

He thrusted many more times until it felt like my abdomen was on fire. I felt tears go down my face.

Then he stopped. He let go of me.

I turned to the fetal position, gasping for breath. Holding my abdomen trying to stop the pain. I was shaking uncontrollably.

Try to fall asleep. Everything will be better once I fall asleep...

.

.

.

I open my eyes to see bright morning light. I yawn. I tried moving but my abdomen immediately screamed in pain. I sighed. I feel that my legs are tangled with the blankets. And I think I'm holding a pillow... I look.

Nope. Not a pillow. My legs were tangled with Brad's and I was hugging Brad.

Gross.

I tried moving away from him but he hugged me tighter to his chest. I shove him off me. He wakes with a start. "What the—"

I didn't wait to hear the rest of his sentence. I left the room. I decided to go downstairs to the kitchen. While I was walking down the stairs, people kept looking at me.  I was about to ask what they were staring at when I hear his voice. I turn around and see Conner. I walk over to him.

"Sup Lexi."

"Hi," I said. Oh geez. I'm bad at conversations.

"Did you get a good night's sleep?"

"Um, I'd rather not talk about it." I could see that Conner's bruise was already disappearing.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"What do you guys normally do?"

"Well I hang out in the game room. Wanna come with me?"

"After I get something to eat, sure." I said.

"Want me to make you my famous dish?" He smirked.

"I think I'll just eat an apple." I quickly grabbed an apple from the fridge. "Okay, let's go."

He led me to the second story and into a room. The room was as big as the living room. And it was filled with every game imaginable. Arcade, Xbox, pinball, air hockey, you name it. "This is where you hang out all day?"

"Yup. Pretty cool huh?"

"Very!" I looked to the air hockey game. "I bet you I can beat you at that."

"Try me." We walked over to the game. "So what are the stakes?"

"How about the loser has to call the winner master?"

"You're on!" He got the first hit. I kept my eyes trained on the puck the whole time. Then I see something moving in the middle of the game. I screamed.

"There's a tarantula!" I screamed.

"Lexi! Calm down! It's our pet."

"Then why is it loose?" He started to laugh. "How is this funny?"

"Your funny." He must've saw my confusion because he said, "I'm just kidding. We don't have a pet tarantula."

"What?! That's even worse! Kill it!"

He grabbed a shoe and killed it. It made a loud crunching noise. I shuddered.

"Now let's get back to our game," he said.

.

.

.

I ended up winning. It wasn't a big surprise though.

"Hey master, want some popcorn?" asked Conner.

"Okay, you know I was just kidding about the 'master' thing, right? Just call me Lexi."

"Alright. You want some popcorn?"

Suddenly I felt angry. "Whatever."

"You okay?"

My anger kept building. "Yeah, I'm fine!"

"You don't sound fine. Are you mad at me?"

"Yes! No. I don't know. I just feel mad."

"So you're mad for no reason?" asked Conner.

"I don't know! I'm not really mad. I—I feel... jealous."

"Jealous?"

Check up on your mate, my wolf said.

"Hey, I'll be back. I'm gonna go check something." I left before hearing his reply. I ran up the stairs until I made it to the fifth floor. Before I opened the door, I heard moaning. My anger went through the roof. Why am I angry though? It's not like he cares about me. Yet I couldn't help but feel angry that my mate was having sex with someone else.

I open the door and sure enough, I see them together. Brad must've know that I was there because he said, "Watch and learn." He then thrust into the girl and she moaned his name.

That's when my wolf took over.

Hey guys! Who watched the walking dead? I did! 

Well I hope you guys like this chapter! Don't forget to comment, vote, and add to your library!!!