Welcome to Saint bloody Mary High.

Hey guys. 👻
Please note that this story may contain some mild themes , violence and a whole lot of swearing (this is not really a part of my writing style but it accentuates the main characters personality so sorry if it seems awkward at first. You'll get used to it after a while )

Thank you for picking this book to read out of your MANY choices and please remember to leave a like or comment if you like the story or want to share your thoughts..

Yours truly..
Verniel....... Now let me stop my plenty talk .

.............

Nina

" Catch!" I heard Dilly's childlike voice screech at me as I quickly dodged the incoming object, an old rusty patty tin.
"There's nothing in this place good enough to cook with" she stuck her bottom lip out in her signature pout and placed her skinny hands on her tiny waist.

"You know , if you keep pouting like that your lips might fall off?" A smirk crawled it's way onto my lips as I dodged the fourth flying object that hurled it's way towards me from Dilly's hands in the last five minutes.

"You would be the one who would cry tho. Wouldn't you?" She challenged my confidence with her own slightly bland input,
"Of course-" I said, she smiled. "--not."
Her confident stance faltered a little , energizing me to keep on with my jabs.

"I would be glad because I wouldn't have to hear your annoying , whiny voice anymore"
She looked like someone had punched her in the gut.
Oops, looks like I struck a nerve.
"Of course I would miss you Dills. But we both know those lips aren't falling off anytime soon...how unfortunate."

She rolled her eyes at me as the disappointment drained from her face like a freshly unclogged sink and a victory smile resurfaced.
Last time I'm letting you win Dills,

She kept looking for food in the dusty cupboard found in the dump we called home.

For a brief moment my mind wandered off to Saint Bloody Mary high..... The school I 'attended'. It's name was actually Saint-- mother effing --Bloody Mary. The source of many kids nightmares , and it was being honored in the school name.
The school was located smack in the middle of Tomawhee , which just happened to be a ghost town in the middle of nowhere.

You definitely wouldn't find it on Google maps.

The school majorly sucked, but it was the only source of education available for miles. Especially after running from several hellish foster homes and orphanages, it's only downsides apart from its name ..obviously were --

The school was literally located in the middle of nowhere and it was surrounded by a dense forest.

It was filled with rebels, rejects and snobby rich kids from all kinds of places and walks of life, shipped here so they wouldn't poison the 'good kids' and others so that their parents could take a break.

Not to mention in addition to the tons of dreaded homework, Dills and I had to sneak in and out of the heavily guarded school grounds like a bunch of fucking ninjas.

Just that we weren't paid , we didn't have a bunch of cool gizmos and outfits and it definitely wasn't cool. One wrong move and we would be sent to the nearest foster home or orphanage.. And considering I recently turned old enough to go to jail....

So basically the school was literally 'camp trouble' filled with a bunch tattoo and glitter covered stuck up bitches. Not that I had anything against tattoos.. Or stuck up bitches.
I happened to be a major bitch myself -- only when provoked-- and I got a few tattoos I could call my own.

'Phwoomm!!' A frying pan managed to narrowly escape hitting my face before crashing into the wall behind me.
"Oh shit!, Dilly are you trying to kill me?" The girl could be a world class villian and no one would ever suspect. Considering her soft spoken ways and innocent features. She could try to take over the world and succeed. She was scary at times. Especially when she didn't take her meds.

Dilly had some anxiety and PTSD coupled with borderline personality disorder and what I secretly suspected might be bipolar disorder. We found out at our first foster home. The pain and pressure of loosing both parents in a horrible accident and having them slip out of consciousness right in front of her eyes would be enough to twist anyone's wires.

Brrr. A slight shiver run down my spine as I remembered the last time Dilly hadn't taken her meds.

"BAM!!" A hit on the head from Dilly's famously infamous aimed flying object and I was back to reality in present time... Grounded this time

"What's wrong with you Nina?, can't you hear a word I say?" She fussed, her face turning red from anger. I guess I deserved that for zoning out during a conversation.

"Sorry?" I blinked .
"Sorry doesn't fix the situation Nina, we have no food. We're going to starve to death ." She let herself slide down the wall as she sat on the cold cement floor.

"Chill Dills, don't fuss. Tomorrow we'll break into the school stash."a look of gloom was plastered on my face as I felt the words roll off my tongue leaving the bitter taste of anxiety and a whole shitload of stress.

Last time we went in there things weren't all ice-cream and chocolate chip cookies.
The glint in Dilly's eyes and the wide grin on her face confirmed something I had known since the day I met her.

I'm not safe....But it's not like I've ever been.
..........

SOOO.. How was it guys😽? What do you think about Nina and Dilly. Please leave your comments down below 👇🏾 .
Love from your gurl ,
Verniel...peace✌🏾️