Yes

"Happy birthday!!!!" The words jumped off the wall as I slowly blinked my eyes to make sure I was actually seeing this.

"Happy Birthday Nina!" Dilly jumped onto my bed and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Good morning?" I stretched in the warm bed. The bed which I just realized wasn't mine.

"It's in the Afternoon Nina , you slept in"
I was pulled off / dragged off the bed by Chad. "Happy birthday Princess" he pecked my cheek

"Never call me a princess a again" I pushed him away playfully and crawled back into the bed as fast as I could .that title officially sucked.

"No you don't"
I felt warm hands grab me by my feet and pull me off the bed. Leaving me falling into the carpet.

"What's the big idea?" I frowned at him as I crossed my arms childishly while pouting like a three year old,

"The ice cream will melt" he looked serious and started to walk away, "then again you should have told me you hated ice cream . Now it's all ours." He smirked wickedly and motioned for Dilly to follow him out of the room. that evil..

"W..wait!" I pushed myself off the floor and hopped to the dinning hall in minutes like I had developed some new superpower all of a sudden.

"Ooooooh what's that?" I asked. There was a big round box  on the table

"Wellll it's your favorite!" Dilly said excitedly before pulling the cover off and screeching.

"What! What's in there ? Roaches ? Snakes? What?," I begun to panick.

"Roderick where are you!?" She screamed as her eyes narrowed dangerously.

I peeped into the box and saw a beautiful cake with slowly melting pink  ice cream icing with candy skulls on it. It had a huge slice missing and it wasn't even cut out neatly.
I guess that's why Dilly wants Rodericks head.

"Yeesh.. calm ...down "Roderick spoke with a a mouthful of cake and icing for a mustache,

"You just had to spoil the surprise didn't you?" Dilly scolded him.
"It looked so tempting and I couldn't--"

"-- oh cut the crap Roderick . Why did you go peeping into a deleted box in the first place?"

"Geez guys it's okay... the cake is fine" I laughed at their blooming argument and sat by the cake smiling .

"Where's the knife?" I used a finger to scoop some of the delicious ice cream .

"Here" Roderick slowly dropped the icing covered nice into my hand.

"Cut it" Chads voice spoke from nowhere .

"Okay.. okay" , I placed the knife on an untouched area of the cake and pressed lightly. Watching while the knife slid into The perfectly soft cake.

"Fresh Mango cake "

I made a disgusted face and slowly pulled out a slice. I hate this cake.

"Your favorite " Chad smiled at me . Creepily urging me to take a bite

"Is this poisoned?"

"Nina! Just eat it already" Dilly crossed her arms and glared at me.

Okay .. okay here goes nothing.
I lowered the slice into my mouth. God this is amazing.
I quickly wolfed down the rest and smiled at the cake in front of me .

I slid the knife into the cake again and this time I heard a crack. "What's that?"

"I dunno , check it out "

I pulled the thing out of the cake , it was a fortune cookie.
I broke it .. it said .
Look under the couch.

"Guys is this some sick joke?"

"Just do it Nina " Roderick promoted.

I bent to look under the couch . There was a folded piece of paper.

So.. I know this didn't exactly work out last time..  since you got kidnapped and all.

But I figured I would ask again.

Will you be my girlfriend and possible future wife and mother of my kids?

  From the shy guy.
  Chad.

Slowly and dramatically I shook my head. Watching as the beads of sweat rolled down his head.

"Yes"