Blame game

Chad.
👿warning  gore ahead.👿

"Where the hell did she go?"

"For the thousandth time I have no fucking idea", I spat at Anthony who had a knife to my throat.

"You're telling me you have no idea where your little resurrected sweetheart poofed off to?"  He placed the knife closer to my neck, drawing a bit of blood.

"What do you want to gain from this Anthony! Why?" .

He laughed manically at me "Are you also so stupid. ... Is everybody so dumb?"

He walked behind me and spun my chair around to face him, the metal screeching against the floor."Im sick of being.. the younger brother to the 'prince',"

"Prince Chadmond. Prince Chadmond always you. Everyone seems to forget that I'm a Prince too... and when I think about it.. you don't deserve to be heir to the throne."

"Anthony. You're delusional. I'm the first born son-"

"-- oh cut the crap brother , we are not in the Stone Age." He walked around me while playing with  a gun he picked from a table on the far side of the room. " I could easily get the throne .. say... if my dear brother had a little accident with some robbers and got shot in the head while looking for his kidnapped  girlfriend.. preferably while he was drunk...you've always had a love for the bottle"

He placed the cold gun against my head and made a pop sound with his mouth. Laughing crazily . " truth is that would be too easy for you... I want to torture you... I want to cause you pain." He dropped the gun and picked the knife up again. Humming a delightful tune.

"You're crazy"

"Try loosing your mate and see if you'll keep your sanity" he placed a hand on either side of the chair I was tied to and bent down low to look deep into my eyes. "You took everything away from me... I take everything away from you"

"I had nothing to do with her! For fucks sake"
"Ah!" I screamed as the tip of the sharp blade pierced the side of my thigh.

"You had nothing to do with her huh!? Then why did she write your name on her suicide note?! Huh! Answer me!" He pulled the knife out off my thigh.. causing me to bleed onto the floor."what was the meaning of the 'I love you Chad' scribbled on the paper drenched in her blood ..Huh!"

"It's not my fault that I didn't love her. It's also not my fault that she didn't love you"

"SHUT UP!" .. "She loved me.. she had to love me. She was my soulmate. We were written in the stars"

"Anthony. She used you..Life is not a fairy tale .. sometimes you love someone and it doesn't work out. How the hell is it my fault that she had a thing for me instead of you. Huh!?"

He rubbed his temple , I had struck a nerve and with the murderous  glance he was giving me  I would die soon if I didn't shut my mouth.

"Yeah?... what the hell was she doing in your bedroom that night huh! Chad... while Nina was out... what the hell were you two doing"

Gulp. How the hell do I explain that? How do I tell him that his so called soulma--

.--"PRINCE!"
A panicked man shouted as he ran into the room . His eyes wide with panic ... his pupils shrunk with fear.. .. "th..the..the prin--"

He didn't finish his sentence when sharp knifelike talons pierced through his back and out of his stomach. Killing him instantly......

Oh holy macaroni....