Riddle riddle

"Oh!" , I turned myself around as fast as I could till I was facing the woods and my back was facing Nina.

"Why are you out here?" She questioned. I heard her feet making squishy noises as she walked through the muddy ground to where I was standing.

"I...I.." I found my words stuck in my throat unwilling to come out."... I came here for some piece of mind"

"Oh so you weren't looking for me?" She taunted. Sliding her hands around my shoulders from behind me.

"Uh.. I. I"

"Shhhh. It's okay" she circled me before coming to a stop right in front of me. Grinning.
Her features were normal. No horns. "But.. for moving into my territory without permission you need to answer a few riddles correctly.... or else you'll get punished"

Creepy grin.

"And if you get five wrong....you die" her fangs seemed to extend from her teeth as soon as she said that. She grinned wildly, showing them off.

"O..okay" gulp.

She snapped her fingers and she was covered in brown leaves. Suddenly sitting on a branch of the tree right in front of me.

"Go on... get comfy" she motioned for me to sit on the rock behind me... a rock that wasn't there a minute ago.

...

"Ninaaaa! Think about this" I screeched as she lowered me into a pond filled with deadly looking fish.

She cackled, "what fun would that be?"

"Please. I'll explain everything" I wiggled in the rope which was slowly being lowered into the pond.

"I know everything... and I still want to kill you"her eyes darkened and the rope lowered way too quickly for comfort.

"..Nina. Please. "

She rolled her eyes and the rope dropped into the cold waters. And me along with it.

......

"What the hell could you offer me?" She crossed her arms and watched my shaking form.

".. h.. have this " I put the blue jewelry onto her hand, watching as her eyes turned white...

......

Very short chapter.i know . Sorry. I've been stuck here for a while.