Travel plans 'n' all

Chad👆🏾😹 (I'm thinking of something/puppy dog face)
......
I sat at the edge of my bed . Arms crossed , eyes glaring.
The idiot was back again in my room talking like nothing happened, like he didn't open his gigantic mouth to spill some ginormous lies to me to get me to do what he wanted, then he fucking tried to kiss me!
Or did I imagine that part? I'm not sure.

The smoke spilled out of my ears as I strengthened my resolve to pretend like he didn't exist.. Like he was air.. Nothing. That's what he really meant to me right. And this was a just a bad dream I would wake up from right?

Wrong.
The blonde bastard just kept walking around ,running his hands through his attractive head of hair and talking nonstop like a friggin parrot.

"Just listen to me okay, I'm really really sorry, and I promise I'll make it up to you. I'll buy you a new house ... Anything but please I need to get on that throne.. I need to rule my kingdom. It's my birthright and it will be taken away by a trivial  thing like marriage if you don't help me .. So please... Please just for six months. Please"

Okay first off.... It's your cousins birthright you conceited jerk. And secondly marriage is not a trivial matter.. And that's coming from me. The girl who has sworn to never get married.

I clenched my jaw tightly trying to look like I was doing some deep thinking.
"Okay..so....."
"So...?" His face looked so pleadingly puppy doggish that I just couldn't resist..
"NO"
"What!" His smug look deflated instantly ,replaced with an angry one which was also replaced by the face of someone who was trying to compose himself.
"Please...think about it" , the tears forming at the corners of his eyes softened my heart so I said "yes" . I know that was a crazy decision that I just got myself into consciously but it couldn't have been that bad right?

Somewhere deep inside I felt like I was just giving myself excuses to go ahead with this , but problem was I don't know why... Or what on earth would make me want to leave my fairly uncomfortable life into a totally unbearable one.

🔹🔹🔹🔹

"Dilly" ,
She lifted herself off the bed and smiled at me. She looked much better and her stature was less skeleton-bony and more fleshy than before..though she was still naturally very lean. Her cheeks had gained some more color too.

"The nurse said it was an allergic reaction to something in the woods"
she recited it off head like the nurse had literally drilled her skull and pushed the words deep , deep , deep into the folds of her brain.
Blah blah blah....
"So , I can't go back in there till I figure out what exactly I am allergic to" her voice was still soft and airy from her sickness and she let out the occasional cough after every three sentences.

"But. How is that possible Dills? , if you were allergic to something it would have at least given out some symptoms before getting that bad. And we've been living there for years."
She gulped at looked at my face like she was about to tell me some heart breaking news...like she had AIDS or something.

"Truthfully , I had been getting some hives occasionally but I didn't know what was causing it.."
"Why didn't you tell me?" My voice shook with horror , why on earth would Dilly do this? Was she trying to kill herself what's going on?

" you wouldn't listen-" , at the mention of those words I could almost feel my heart split into two ... "-I tried to tell you , but you were too busy planning our lives.. And making sure we have an education... You were too busy playing serious mom to understand that something wasn't right , and I was trying to tell you." a single tear rolled down her cheek and I swiped it away with a crooked index finger.