WHERE AM I?

"Hey..hey you" .

I forced my eyes open even though my eyelids felt like they were being weighed down with lead.

"Hey" A boy with bleached blonde hair looked down at me from where he was standing. My vision was still blurry so I couldn't really recognize him but his voice sounded
familiar.
I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. That's when I noticed I was tied up and there was a sock in my mouth.

Ewwwwww only God knows where that sock has been.
I started to tear up
Ewwww I'm too poor to go to the hospital and I don't wanna die from some disease I got from someone's sock. 

The boy must have mistaken my tears for anxiety so he stroked my hair and then he whispered to me
"shhh , it's okay. I'm just gonna ask you a few questions and then we'll let you go.."

I nodded my head frantically. But how was this dimwit going to question me when I had a fucking sock in my mouth!! . I squirmed. And the tears kept flowing.

A voice coming from the back of the room broke the uncomfortable silence
"remove the sock boy. How were you gonna question her huh? Telekinesis?"

"FYI I was going to remove the sock after she calmed down and its Telepathy not telekinesis . You're welcome" , he said in a very very feisty tone. I could tell he didn't really like the man.

"Just finish it all ready" the man left and slammed the door muttering something about kids of today and no manners. I strained to look at him but all I saw was that he was a fairly obese man with very pale sickly looking skin before he slammed the door shut .

A few minutes later The first guy looked around the whole room. Making sure he was alone. I got kinda paranoid and was about to shout ' rape !' before I realized that.. Oh.. Yeah that's right, I still had the friggin sock in my mouth.
I squirmed  and squirmed in an attempt to break free .

"Stay still would ya.. And don't scream when I take it out" He pulled the sock out of my mouth and untied me , while putting some thing in my hands and closing my fingers over it.

Then he lowered his head and whispered one word into my ears , one word that filled my entire blood stream with so much adrenaline that in a matter of seconds I was out the open door and back into my cottage. The one word that gave me such sweet sweet relief...one word......
"run" .

I bolted out of the room as fast as my legs could carry me. Sadly I didn't see the face of my guardian angel clearly but I saw one thing...
He was hot.

After I had ran for about two minutes I heard shouting. The voice sounded like the guy who was in the room before the he received some scalding  attitude from my guardian.

I ran faster. My legs were burning , my chest was burning but I couldn't stop. I had to make sure Dilly was okay. I had to make sure she made it... I had to make sure the sacrifice of my angel wasn't in vain.
After all only God knows what they would do to him when they realize that he had let me go.

I ran in a zigzag manner , occasionally going over my steps and covering up my tracks
to make sure they didn't track me back to my cottage.

"Fuck!"I screamed as my toe got stubbed on an old flower pot in front of my house. I winced and limped the rest of the way but at least I was home.

The sweet spicy scent of hot ramen noodles was floating about in the air. My stomach rumbled.

"Dilly! I'm home. You cooking?" . I limped into the kitchen almost floating on the aroma. I hugged Dillly , simultaneously squeezing the life out of her lungs.
"Aww Dilly , bless you" . Dilly raised her eyebrows at me after the 'bless you,' part.

"What happened. I thought I had lost you"
that was the first time I had heard her say something so emotional since the death of her parents....

"But I was fine with it cause then I would have gotten to eat these noodles alone."
Or not... 
She huffed at me , and i couldn't tell if she was joking or not. The thought that she would be happy without me broke my heart .

"just kidding you crazy redhead , you had me worried sick. Eat up" . A warm smile spread across my face.
she served me a bowl of my favorite spicy beef noodles and sat on the kitchen counter with her own bowl of noodles.

"Sooo.. Are you gonna tell me what on earth happened or not?" I narrowed my eyes at her. I was grateful for the meal but the whole ordeal was her fault.. If she had just taken the pickles and left those chips alone we wouldn't have been detected anyway. By now there would be a report of two thieves going into the school pantry. They would probably bring a maximum security kind off set up.. With secret cameras and everything.. Next time we would have to be careful...very careful

I decided to keep my harsh judgement to myself ,after all.. She was my sister, we may not be related by blood but she was closer than any real sister could ever wish to be .
she wiggled her toes as she drank the last of the noodle soup.

Burp .
"eww ,manners Dilly. You should say excuse me"
"says the girl who cusses in almost every sentence"
okay she got me there.

.I laughed and shook my head at her.
My Dilly. Considering her very short attention span i was let off the hook and I didn't have to explain how I escaped. Heck I wouldn't have been able to explain even if I wanted to.

.....
The note he had placed in my hand was very short and pretty straight forward.
-see you soon-
But it made no sense whatsoever.
That night as I laid on the tattered old couch in my cottage I thought of my guardian angel..
And If I would ever get to see him again.