A little heart to heart

"Oh Ehm Gee.. are you going to the party?"

"Oh My Gosh .Yess, and I heard Prince Tony is looking for a girlfriend"

"My prayers have been answered..I'll , put on my best outfit.. it's gonna be awesome"

"We can wear matching outfits."

"Squeeee!!!" >unison.

I rolled my eyes at the gossiping Ladies at the corner of the training room. "Geez cool down ... I can literally smell the horniness rolling off you" I muttered under my breath as I took my leave from the 'eggshell colored ' room.

"What did you say?" The taller of the two gossips blocked the door before I could walk out.

"I said.. you would definitely get the Prince tonight" , I smiled my cotton candy smile at her , pure sarcasm dripping of the tip of my tongue.

"Of course, you'd better change your tongue .. princess" , she spat out the word 'princess' like a child would spit out a pesky watermelon seed.how did she not get my sarcasm? Am I getting rusty?

She pushed me aside and walked out with her friend, giggling about how hot they would look tonight..complete idiots. I would lend them some insults ... but that would mean I care about them,, and I don't
...
🍅mild scene ahead.. don't say I didn't warn ya🍅
Romantic music was blasting through the speakers in the room when I walked in.

..." Dilly ! , I heard there's a party tonight and --- eww my God" I dropped the bags I was holding alongside my jaw on the floor as I stared at her with shock and total disbelief.

..I can't believe my eyes...this is not happening ... this is not happening.

"Learn to knock princess.. didn't your mother teach you to knock?" I heard the annoying male voice of the one and only forgery expert..RODERICK.

"Get the hell out of my sister!"...

"Firstly , gross.. and I wouldn't be in her if she didn't want me there" he turned from me to face Dilly while kissing her softly on the cheek .. "Right?"  His kisses travelled down to her neck , Still moving his hips slowly... in ... and ...out...Oh gross..

I closed my innocent eyes from the scene...
"Sorry Ni--" her apology was cut off by the obnoxious Roderick who placed a palm over her mouth .

"Shhh. Babe, the only name you moan should be mine"
I turned around and gagged. The idiot was still in her.. they didn't even bother to go under the sheets.

"What's going on .. Nina are you -- oh shit" Chads surprise entry into the room couldn't have added more zing to the awkwardness threatening to pull out Eva's hard work from my stomach.

"Ugh , what the hell is wrong with you people.. neither of you learnt to knock?"he got up from the bed , and out of my sister, and used half of the bed sheet to cover himself while the other half was pulled by a red Dilly to cover her exposed ... girls.

. For a chick that's usually so pale she looked like she was sunburnt with all the red in her face.

"Oh shit. Have some dignity Roderick .. really?" Chad crossed his arms and stood In Front of me.. blocking my view from the half naked male standing in front of me.