Sweetdreams sweetheart.

Nina
Chad...Chad  and his stupid lips.
That was the only thing I could think of as I sat at the table facing his obnoxious father. I see where he gets it from  , he was talking but I could hear nothing apart from my heartbeat as I saw Chad looking at me from the corner of my eye.

That idiot.. What's his fucking problem. .. Then again what's my problem he's very handsome..rich...eww....stick to the plan Nina! Just a few months... Just a few torturous months of being around this Hellish being who makes me want to kiss and slap him simultaneously.

I felt a nudge and I looked up to see Chad looking at me with a concerned expression.
Jerk. I looked around and found his father looking at me as though he were waiting for a response or something.
"Hmm?"

"Nina , I asked if you liked your room.. Or if you would like to share a room with Chad. As much as I disagree with the last option ... If you two are indeed so in love that you want to get married you might want to share a room." His frowned a little at the thought .

Shit! I forgot I was supposed to be helplessly in love with Chad.. Oh for heavens sake.

I smiled a cotton candy smile that was sure to give anyone who dared to look diabetes.
"Oh that's okay your highness.. I would love to stay in my room"

Chad faced me and smirked before opening his big mouth."that's okay sweetheart don't be shy, we can share my room..it's not like we haven't done that before."

I WILL KILL HIM...he's gonna die... A slow torturous death.
I gave him my best death glare before turning to face his father .
"I guess it's settled then. I'll have a maid send your things to Chads room and I'll have -- what's her name again?.. Yes, Dilly move to your room."

"Thank you Sir. Pls can I be excused" I pushed my plate forward
"Go ahead"

I walked with my head held high out of the dining room, then I ran into my room, my heart pounding in my chest as I slammed the door behind me.

"Oh shit..oh shit..oh shit"

"Madam, is everything okay?" I jumped at the voice of a white haired lady standing in front of me.
When did she get here?
"Yes, everything is fine ."

She walked closer to me and looked into my eyes.. Goosebumps ran down my arms as she smiled at me knowingly.
"It's been a long time Princess" what the actual fuck? Princess? Okay whatever they've been feeding these people must have some kind of weed in it cause everyone I see here is high as fuck,

I frowned at her .. Her face paled with sudden realization of I don't know what, then she cleared her throat.
"I'm Cryolla " I winced at how close the name was to a crayon brand.
"Nina, nice to meet you" I held my hand out and she took it, as she shook my hand I could see a sparkle in her eye... Like she knew something I didn't and honestly it was freaking me out.

She turned to leave but not before I called her back."Cryolla please could you take me to Chads room?"

She wiggled her eyebrows at me and instantly I knew what she was thinking.oh hell no.. It's not like that.

"I was told to move in with him by his father" I frowned my face and placed emphasis on 'father' . I knew I was supposed to be playing the part of the madly in love princess but I couldn't keep up the act. It was getting too stressful for me and this woman was giving me the 'you can totally trust me with your deepest darkest secret vibe'

"Sure " the twinkle was still in her hazel eyes and I wondered if that's why her parents named her after crayola.

.......