Maybe.

"You look amazing"
" thank you.. but you are not the first person to say it. You can do better" , I walked to the drink stand and poured myself some sparkling wine.

"Already?" He looked at me like he was some oh so righteous pope who had never sipped alcohol in his life,
"There's nothing wrong with a little buzz.. like coffee.. you drink coffee ? besides it's just sparkling wine." I raised the glass to my lips and took a sip of the bubbling liquid.

"Your underage,"he folded his arms and looked down at me. Even in my high heels he's still taller than me.. darn you Chadmond.. Darn you.

"Not for long". I winked at Chad and sashayed to the other side of the ball room.
Away from his judgmental gaze .
Music blasted from the speakers. I glanced over at Roderick who was busy sucking face with Dilly at the Dj booth.

Oh lord so help me. I will kick that boy where the sun don't shine if he doesn't get his hands of my sister... at least have the decency to do it private.

I started taking long strides to the two of them and waited patiently for their little kissfest to end."hello Roderick"
I squinted my eyes at him in a menacing way. Or at least I thought I looked menacing.

"H.hi Nina" , he scratched the back of his head nervously.
"We need to talk" I narrowed my eyes at him and walked to the balcony. Hearing him gulp loudly before following me.

"Erhmm. Sorry about last time--"
"Save your apologies " I cut him off and glared at him."what do you want from my sister?, she's the only family I have and God help me if you , mess with her or break her heart I will make sure you have nothing hanging between your legs when you wake the next morning"

He gulped at me , "is that clear!?" I glared at him. He nodded quickly.
"I can't hear you!" I grabbed a pocket knife from a hidden pocket and twirled it around skillfully. Ending with the blade pointed at his crotch.

"Y..y...yes"
His eyes were wide wide fear and he looked like he was about to faint .

"Good" I smiled at him and turned to walk back into the party.. "but you should know..." I stopped dramatically and flipped my hair as I turned my head to look at him.
"... I keep my promises"

I sashayed back to the party. Pouring myself another drink and dancing in the middle of the crowd .

"May I?" Tony came to stand in front of me with his hand outstretched for me to take it.
"Mmmm. I'll pass" I pretended to think for a bit then declined his offer. "Im dancing solo tonight" I grinned at him and danced further away into the crowd.

"Didn't think you could escape me so easily did you?" I whipped around quickly about to push Tony away when I realized it was Chad. "Whew. I thought you were Tony"

I saw his lips twitch into a smirk."you want to dance.. you can't say no. I'm the prince I command you to dance with me" he smiled devilishly and slowly dragged me closer to him across the dance floor.

"Look .. princey... I'm a princess , I'm not obliged " I let myself be dragged closer to him anyway.

"Not yet sweetheart.. not yet".
We started dancing when suddenly the music was changed to a slow romantic song.what the hell?
I glanced at the dj stand to find Roderick smirking at me. And mouthing "pay backs a bitch "... that boy is surely going to loose his balls tonight.

"Eherm. So Nina" , Chad cleared his throat and drew my attention back to him.

"Yes?" Left foot forward.. right foot back.,twirl.
"So eherm... since you know..... would you .. eherm,,"

"Chad are you okay , you're sweating"

""I just wanted to ask you if youwouldliketobemhgirlfriendforreal?" He spoke out everything in one breathe and looked away shyly. is he drunk?

"Hmm maybe" I smirked at his confused face.

"What? Please repeat"

Gotcha. "No you repeat your question" , he blushed crimson. Oh where's a smartphone when you need one?

"I.. i asked if you would like to be my girlfriend for real?" He spoke through gritted teeth and looked away like I was hurting his princely pride or something."answer me then..yes or no"

"Like I said before....maybe"
The dance song changed and a more lively song popped up. Looking over to the dj stand I saw a bunch of drunk teenage girls bribing a new dj to play their favorite tracks.
By bribery I mean shoving their assets into his face...sluts.
I seized the opportunity and danced out of Chads arms and into the crowd. Not daring to look back at his deflated ego.

...

The room was spinning.

I think I'm gonna hurl.

I left the room and ran to the nearest bathroom ,
"Ugh.. I'm never drinking again" I rested my head against the cold ceramic and breathed in deeply... I got up to leave but the room was still spinning.

. I grabbed the sides of the bowl and emptied my stomachs contents for the second time. Definitely never drinking again.

"Hello princess" I heard a smooth irkingly velvety voice speak , accompanied by slow calculated foot steps.

"Hope you liked the party" the voice whispered against my ear and suddenly a hard item smashed against my head.. making me blank out as the world blurred around me.

"You'll never attend one again"