Uninvited-invited guest.

"Roderick"

"Roderick"...
What is he doing? .
"Roderick open the door!" I whisper-shouted at him outside of his window.

I took a step closer to the window and the brick I stepped on got chipped and fell to the ground..
Oh God.

I tapped lightly on the window to alert him but with his earphones in he couldn't hear anything.
Face palm.

I had to go in my self. I forced my fingers into the tiny gap at the corner of the window and successfully pried it open.

  "Whew"
I stepped into the cream colored room and the first thing I noticed was the smell.
Yuck. It smelled like worn socks , sweaty t-shirts and damp shoes.
"Roderick"

he didn't hear me, I walked up to him and pulled out his earphones before he even  looked at me. And when he finally did he stumbled backwards, tripped on an old soda can and fell straight on his arse.

Hah... Serves you right for ignoring me.
"Oh h..h..hey  Nina," he looked shaken as he pushed himself up from the floor.
"Wasn't expecting you today," he winked.
...Blech... There goes my lunch.

" I always knew I was hot but I didn't think I was so hot you would snea-- "
"Shhhh. Shut up Roderick. I need your help... That's why I'm here."  I looked him up and down and my cheeks burned Crimson.
" and cover up."

He must have gotten the memo because his own cheeks glowed red as he fumbled for a shirt. I watched him pull a gray shirt over his chiseled stomach.
Not bad, not bad at all.
Then he pulled on matching grey  shorts.

" okay , so what do you need?" He  slumped onto his bed and patted the space beside him.
"Sit" I silently obeyed while sending him death glares ... I was only here for help.. No funny business .
"Erhm you see the pamphlet the principal sent round... " he nodded.

"Well... Let's just say my parents are not around now... Th.they've gone on vacation in the Bahamas, to celebrate their... Erh. Their anniversary., "
He looked at me skeptically but said nothing.
I'm such a bad liar ..

"So you want me to forge their signatures for you?"
Whew.
" yes.. Exactly.. D..do you think you can?" He looked at me like I was speaking Hebrew.
"Ppfffhht.....duh!  Of course I can. Did you bring the forms?" I handed him the forms and watched him grab an expensive looking calligraphy pen.

"Can't you just use a regular pen? " he shook his head
"Changing your pen can change your handwriting and make it look more professional.. Now what's your surname?"
"Nolen"

He signed the two forms quickly, while managing to maintain the exact same forged signature.
"Tadaaa!" He flashed me a killer smile and handed back the forms.
"Thanks , your a life saver"
he just wiggled his eyebrows and opened his arms for a hug.
Ugh..whatever .

I hugged him and proceeded towards the open window when I realized that I hadn't met his roommate.
"So Ricky. "
"Ricky...really?"
I gave him a goofy smile in response

"Where's your roommate?"
He looked slightly uncomfortable. "I think his folks picked him up. They live around."
"Oh cool I guess. Then maybe you'll be seeing more of me " I winked at him
He blushed.
"Just kidding hahaa"

I went out through the window and managed to climb down without breaking my neck .maybe I should take classes in parkour.. Im really good at this kinda stuff.

I got to my cottage sweating even though the air outside was chilly.
I need a bath. I grabbed my towel and walked to the lake.

The moonlight glistened over the cool water and the temptation to just stand there and watch natures beauty was over whelming.

Even though the trees surrounding the lake were tall and scary looking , I removed my clothes and slowly dipped myself into the waters cool , calming depths.
I poured water over my long hair till it was plastered to my scalp then I washed the mud off my face , my knees and feet.

Swimming in the water at night was one of my favorite things to do alone... Without Dilly, even though I liked swimming with Dilly it was different.
.This was the only time I had space to be me.. To spend some quality time alone.

"Is it just me or you have a great affinity for getting into trouble."
The voice scared me and I tried to Identify where it was coming from, who it was coming from.

The voice originated from the woods so the person was unidentifiable .
" is it just me or you're a pervert for watching a girl while she's bathing in a lake." I retorted while swimming for my clothes at the bank.

The figure stepped out of the darkness with his platinum blonde hair and wild smile.
"Feisty aren't we?"
I pulled my shirt on under the water and and climbed out . Shivering in my wet clothes.
"You.. You're the guy who let me escape the other night."

He ran his hands through his hair and walked up to me.
He's so tall , and dreamy...eww why am I thinking like that yuck.
He dwarfed me with his height and stared down at me with his alluring blue eyes

" yeah.. That was me and now I need you to return the favor."
I stared blankly at him "what do you want?"
"Well" he sighed.
"Lately my popularity in school has had a slight dip, you get me"
I nodded my head.

"And well I want to be the most popular guy in school again so I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend... At least until things get sorted out. On your side it would help make you popular too."
I don't need to be popular.

He looked at my outfit, which if I may add had turned translucent and stared at my
face. Which was now a shade short of being tomato-ish.
" you have a nice body, And , a nice face.. You have a bit of acne but that nothing we can't fix and don't worry , if you want money I'll-"

WHAM! ,my hands seemed to have a mind of their own as they hit the side of his ivory cheek and turned it pink.
"How dare you! . Do you think I'm some kind of slut"
" n no I just--"
"Shut up. Did you really think that if you just walk up to me with money In your hands I would sell myself out like that just because I owed you a favor?"

He looked shaken.
He shook his head and slowly stepped backwards away from my steaming rage.
"Sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I just thought you would like to repay the favor--" he stopped talking when he saw the look I was giving him.

Rich idiots think they can buy everything with money.
"but if you consider it. Just meet me here at the same tomorrow. The offer stands till Sunday." He turned around and started to walk away.
"Think about it".