INSECURITY

,No one has to suffer this alone.
I ran towards the source of the voice.
"Help" ,
I ran while being blinded by the now pouring rain .
"I'm here!"
I shouted at the top of my lungs . Looking for the figure from whom the voice sounded. "I'm here! I'm here for you!" The girl's  figure came running towards me. To my surprise she looked around my age just shorter . Even though she didn't sound like it . Then again I had always been mature for my age.
"Where are your parents" ... She squinted to look up at me and shook her head
"I don't understand that . Please speak." She shook her head and folded her arms trying to be difficult.
I took my own path and walked away .
Leaving her in her old position of loneliness and fear . After less than a minute had passed she ran to me. Willing to talk "better.. So what's your name? " she held on to a locket hanging from her neck
"I'm Dilly"......

Baam! A pillow slammed into my face to wake me up.
An Ah-masing  way to feel good in the morning... Note my sarcasm.
Dilly was up early as usual.

Very early. She had a slight case of insomnia . It wasn't there everyday but on days like this it hit her hard and the frustration was enough to twist her wires.
"Dilly go to bed"

Whaamm! Another pillow was aimed at my face I guess I deserved that due to my insensitive comment. 
"okay c'mere " I motioned for her to come and snuggle up against me on my tiny couch. There wasn't even enough space  on it for me but anyways.

               School..
I woke up with school on my mind. Dilly had already woken up and i think she was having a shower.. Typical Dilly. 
Today I woke up with an uneasy feeling in my stomach..
And no it wasn't my period.

I felt so anxious .. That was something that rarely happened to me.
I shook of the feeling and headed to the bathroom to have a bath with the freezing cold water from the lake.

            In school Dilly and I had the same classes. So we stuck together at all times which  was weird for everyone. Some people thought we were in love with each other.
But well in certain ways we were in love with each other... The kind of love that existed between siblings and not their twisted  lusty version .

During the 8th period a pamphlet was sent round and the principals voice blasted through the speaker .
"all students of Saint Bloody Mary high " -the crackly voice said. While
the students in my class suffered to contain their laughter. " -must sign this pamphlet and have their parents sign it to consent for the new school uniform rule in the school , the pamphlets will be collected after midterm break . Which as you know is just five days long , and is starting tomorrow. Since most of you wont be flying back to your homes during this very short break requests can be made for your parents to come and sign it themselves or send a representative. That's it for the announcement have a nice break" .

My heart.
I felt like my heart was breaking , sweat was dripping off me . I could see Dilly was scared too . The look of panic seemed to have been ironed onto her face. ...

On the walk home we said nothing to each other.

We didn't even look at each other. Each one of us was preoccupied with our own thoughts. So was all our effort in vain?
Would we ever be the smart looking , elegant and educated ladies we wished to be so bad?

My head throbbed from so much thinking and when we reached the cottage for once I was the one who had the sleepless night. I turned and turned on the small couch. I fell multiple times and ended up with bruises on my wrist and elbow.
Ugh...what do I do?.

I was always the one who solved the problems for us. The one who kept us going but for once I was the one with a completely blank head. I couldn't think of anything at all... Maybe I could get one of the students parents to sign for me?
No no that wouldn't work.

I never made any friends in school in my attempt to stay under cover.
Suddenly a guy's face flashed on my mind ...Roderick.  Oh my , so he was useful after all. I remembered that He had offered to help us earlier.

I knew that was a few days ago, but maybe the offer was still valid.
    Silently I grabbed my rope and headed out of the cottage in the cold , dark and starless night and moved towards the school wall without Dilly for the first time.
I couldn't afford to wake her up at this time, getting her to sleep again would take a miracle.

      I reached the wall panting. How I would find. Dorm 64 would be something but I had to try.. All our effort couldn't go in vain.
After much effort I climbed the wall. Without Dilly I had no one to pull me up from the top and I almost fell down twice .but eventually I did it.

It took all of my energy to not burst out singing and dancing over this small but incredible victory.
Now the hardest part... I had to find the dorm. With my files in hand I climbed the wall of what I knew was the boys dorm building. Dorm 64 would be somewhere on the 3rd floor considering every floor had 30 Dorm rooms on it .

I climbed up , not caring about how ridiculous my ass must have looked sticking out in the air as I pulled myself up. Thankfully all the guards  were asleep. Even those on night duty, lazy bums, I climbed onto a line of bricks on the outer wall that looked weak and plastered myself to the wall. This is not how I wanna die , this is not how I wanna die , this is NOT how I wanna die

I peeked into the closest window I could find and all I found was  two naked boys playing card games.
"Yes , I won sucker you owe me fifty dollars." He punched the air and in that moment I unintentionally ended up staring into his hairy armpit. I could almost smell it.

Eww, and by the way the school doesn't allow gambling.
I swiftly moved towards the next window, making sure I avoided the two creeps in the first window. Luckily for me they were too absorbed In Their little game.

I peeked into the new window and saw two guys sleeping peacefully.. Hmm. They were both blondes so I moved on ,
Roderick had dark brown hair.

I moved to the next window, and in that short moment I almost lost my life twice , the first being when one of the sleeping guys  moved and said something in his sleep almost making  me jump off the already unsteady bricks and the second being when  I stared into the third window and saw a guy singing off key ,wrapped in only a towel, dancing with earphones plugged into his ears and his hands in His dark brown hair.