Chapter Eleven.

Kharter

November 17, 2015

I facetimed Tatiana and waited for her to answer. She answered and  smiled at me.

"Kharter!"

"Hey T!"

"How's down south going for you?"

"I'm having so much fun down here, T. From hanging out with my little brother to laughing and joking with Myles."

"Did you just say what I think said?"

"Yeah, Myles and I are cool. I'm going with him today for cake tasting."

"Cake tasting? Why isn't his fiance going?"

"She's working and he doesn't want to go by himself."

"Mhmm," Tatiana mumbled as she straight faced me through the camera.

"I'll go along with y'all little charade for a little, but I do want a invite for the wedding," Tatiana stated.

"Ain't nobody getting married T."

"You say that now, but just wait."

We were interuppted out of our conversation by the knock on the front door.

"Girl, that's him. I'll call you later," I said as I grabbed my purse.

"Alrighty, bye," she hung up and I opened the front door. Myles smiled at me with those pearly whites of his and returned the gesture.

"You ready?"

I nodded my head yes and closed the front door behind me. I followed him to his car and he opened the passenger's door for me. I hopped in and he closed the door after I was good. He jogged to driver's side and got in. He started the car and we pulled out of my driveway.

"You look nice Kharter," he commented as we drove through town.

"Thank you, don't look half bad yourself," I replied while I looked out the window.

My outfit was pretty normal: a white v-neck, black leather jacket, jeans, and my combat boots. Light makeup and my silver hoops to top it off. Myles adjusted the radio and the song, What Do You Mean by Justin Bieber was playing.

"Uh huh, not today," he said as he changed it to another station.

"Please, Myles. That's my song," I begged and he glanced at me.

He sucked his teeth and changed back to What Do You Mean. I started jamming in my seat, because Justin is bae.

"Where do I start? First you wanna go to the left, then you wanna turn right! Wanna argue all day, make love all night," I sung as I jammed in my seat. Myles laughed at me and just continued driving. We finally pulled up at some cake place and he opened the door for me once again. We walked inside and some lady smiled at us.

"Hello! How may I help you?"

"I have an appointment for cake tasting."

"Name?"

"Anderson."

"Yes, here you are. Follow me," she got up and we followed her. She led us to this spot where different samples of cake was at.

"Nina will be you guys shortly," she said as she walked away.

"Look at these cakes," Myles chuckled.

"I know right?"

We heard some heels clicking and turned to see some girl. She was gorgeous. You could tell she was mixed with something just by green eyes and long black silky hair. She walked up to us and smiled.